Now that the 53 is set, predict the Bills win total

Cash

Now that the 53 is set, predict the Bills win total  

206 members have voted

1. 1. How many regular season games do the Bills win this year?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 10:55 PM

37 minutes ago, JP51 said:

Love the screen name... but tell me was that name created because of the debacle against Miami when he touched the blocked kick and Miami scored and won the game, or is this a Super Bowl angst... or both... just wondering

Super Bowl!!!!  And a Sam Peckinpah fan.  Lee Marvin in the pic- love that crusty old illegitimate son too!

• Like (+1) 1

I say 10.  I think the offense will be OK, probably run more and a lot of 12 formation.  But it may take a little time to gel.  Same with the D.  New safeties need to gel and Williams at the 1 LB spot will improve with time.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Already having McD as our defensive guru and Josh as our QB puts us in playoff contention.

Needless to say, however, we have talent issues at certain position groups.

But I think/hope/pray we don't lose as many key players to injuries this season as last.

I think having Babich as DC, instead of McD wearing both the HC and DC hats, will prove to be an advantage.

I think, with a whole offseason to reset the offense, we'll discover Joe Brady is a better OC than Dorsey.

Yikes, that's a lot of thinking.  Good things don't usually happen when I think too much.  Still I'm going with...

11-6

• Agree 1