Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hmmm, wonder what other disgusting groups used violent imagery in their propaganda… Some subhuman pos spent some time creating this garbage. 

Against losers with a penchant for violence?  Count me in. 

Easy now, big guy. You seem like you might be teetering a bit. 

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Against losers with a penchant for violence?  Count me in. 

If you are against losers with a penchant for violence then why are you for letting criminals into this country unvetted?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

If you are against losers with a penchant for violence then why are you for letting criminals into this country unvetted?

I’m not. We had a bipartisan plan to start addressing the problem. trump nixed it for personal gain. Why do you support violent imagery?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I’m not. We had a bipartisan plan to start addressing the problem. trump nixed it for personal gain. Why do you support violent imagery?

So you're not for allowing criminals into this country and all that had to be done was for Biden to reverse his executive order (no bipartisan plan full of pork necessary) and your solution is to just sit on your hands and blame someone that has not been in office for 3.5 years rather than taking responsibility for the problem in the first place.  And then, when people want to close the border you pull the "violent right" card over a meme.  You're taking that meme literally, as in people are going to literally go ballistic when all the meme insinuates is a defensive posture to close the border.  Somehow you seem to justify all of the violence incurred on the American people by criminal immigrants, but when people want to close the border they are now the violent ones.  I think you're missing something here, bud. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you're not for allowing criminals into this country and all that had to be done was for Biden to reverse his executive order (no bipartisan plan full of pork necessary) and your solution is to just sit on your hands and blame someone that has not been in office for 3.5 years rather than taking responsibility for the problem in the first place.  And then, when people want to close the border you pull the "violent right" card over a meme.  You're taking that meme literally, as in people are going to literally go ballistic when all the meme insinuates is a defensive posture to close the border.  Somehow you seem to justify all of the violence incurred on the American people by criminal immigrants, but when people want to close the border they are now the violent ones.  I think you're missing something here, bud. 

Intentionally

• Agree 3

26 minutes ago, phypon said:

Why do you support violent imagery?  Are you angry and resentful?  

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like s x changes for kids, temporary  inflation, jobs, immigration, Biden being sharp as a tack.  

The left is again telling you reality is a conspiracy.

You are wrong and are pushing a false narrative because you’re obsessed with “illegals.” Read this thread and then go outside and think about who tells you to think this way and what their motives are.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you're not going to address anything that I said in my post?

Firstly I've used this word several times.  Two of you MAGA's clearly don't know its meaning.  You're welcome 

im·age·ry

/ˈiməj(ə)rē/

noun

visually descriptive or figurative language, especially in a literary work.

"Tennyson uses imagery to create a lyrical emotion"

visual images collectively.

"the impact of computer-generated imagery on contemporary art"

visual symbolism.

"the film's religious imagery"

Secondly, the immigration issue has been discussed ad nauseam here.  The bipartisan bill was a compromise that required much effort to achieve.  trump nixed it.  do you disagree?  Is this not true?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Firstly I've used this word several times.  Two of you MAGA's clearly don't know its meaning.  You're welcome 

im·age·ry

/ˈiməj(ə)rē/

noun

visually descriptive or figurative language, especially in a literary work.

"Tennyson uses imagery to create a lyrical emotion"

visual images collectively.

"the impact of computer-generated imagery on contemporary art"

visual symbolism.

"the film's religious imagery"

Secondly, the immigration issue has been discussed ad nauseam here.  The bipartisan bill was a compromise that required much effort to achieve.  trump nixed it.  do you disagree?  Is this not true?

Yes, I know what imagery is and you certainly have a vivid imagination. 

No bill was necessary.  Executive order was all that was needed or a reversal of one.  Do you disagree?  Is this not true?

By focusing on a meme you are ignoring the problem and condoning that very problem.  A meme, Joe?  That's what you are focused on?  Really?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Yes, I know what imagery is and you certainly have a vivid imagination. 

No bill was necessary.  Executive order was all that was needed or a reversal of one.  Do you disagree?  Is this not true?

By focusing on a meme you are ignoring the problem and condoning that very problem.  A meme, Joe?  That's what you are focused on?  Really?

imagery matters.  another school  shooting today.  normalizing violence is sick.

51 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're taking that meme literally, as in people are going to literally go ballistic

Why did you write this if you understand imagery?

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You are wrong and are pushing a false narrative because you’re obsessed with “illegals.” Read this thread and then go outside and think about who tells you to think this way and what their motives are.

If the above is true then whoever reports the false narrative should be ashamed. But because of the state of the MSM these days it's not easy to determine what is true or what isn't. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

imagery matters.  another school  shooting today.  normalizing violence is sick.

Why did you write this if you understand imagery?

All you Leftists do is say everyone is violent except the violent criminals.  In some sick way, you defend them.

You clearly don't understand imagery.  Instead you make up your own interpretation to fit your own narrative rather than having the ability to understand the intended meaning of the imagery.  You then use that (a freaking meme) to deflect from the issue at hand.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

All you Leftists do is say everyone is violent except the violent criminals.  In some sick way, you defend them.

You clearly don't understand imagery.  Instead you make up your own interpretation to fit your own narrative rather than having the ability to understand the intended meaning of the imagery.  You then use that (a freaking meme) to deflect from the issue at hand.  

now this is an authentic example of projection, another word MAGAs misuse.

12 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

But because of the state of the MSM these days it's not easy to determine what is true or what isn't. 

This is by design.  Authoritarians want to neuter the press.  It's not a new strategy.  trump's constant cry of "fake news" follows the fascist playbook.  It clearly worked on you.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

now this is an authentic example of projection, another word MAGAs misuse.

Except you're the one that brought it up.  You had to look up the definition of "imagery".  I think you need to also look up the definition of "projection".  Try again, Joe.  While you're focused on labeling people "MAGA" and the meaning of a meme, the rest of us are worried about the safety of our loved ones.

• Like (+1) 1