Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's ok if they take only black jobs.  All of this seems historically familiar.

They’re failures at life who like to LARP as John Wayne. That’s about it. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

barbaric and proud of it.  decency isn't a thing for people like you.  I suppose if you confuse losing with victimization, you can justify anything...

I have no problem with people coming here LEGALLY. But people coming here illegally many who are criminals/gang members killing Americans well then yeah F those people. I guess you have no problem with them killing, raping Americans, committing acts crime. Losing? Losing what. The election. No way to know that until November. I have seen polls that say Trump is winning or Harris is winning. Nobody knows how it will play out. Remember Hillary was a slam dunk to win in 2016 according to the polls. How did that work out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I have no problem with people coming here LEGALLY. But people coming here illegally many who are criminals/gang members killing Americans well then yeah F those people. I guess you have no problem with them killing, raping Americans, committing acts crime. Losing? Losing what. The election. No way to know that until November. I have seen polls that say Trump is winning or Harris is winning. Nobody knows how it will play out. Remember Hillary was a slam dunk to win in 2016 according to the polls. How did that work out.

So killing them at the border is ok with you.

I was referring to the victimization complex so many MAGAs have. The election is currently a toss up.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So killing them at the border is ok with you.

I was referring to the victimization complex so many MAGAs have. The election is currently a toss up.

Or they could detain them and then send them back to their country. I never said kill. But they need to secure the borders.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Or they could detain them and then send them back to their country. I never said kill. But they need to secure the borders.

No, you’re just sharing your bizarre fantasy of having 1000 ARs pointed at border, locked and loaded. That’s totally different 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No, you’re just sharing your bizarre fantasy of having 1000 ARs pointed at border, locked and loaded. That’s totally different 

You're setting the bar way too low.  Clearly @Gregg wants 100,000 ARs, wants to drop nuclear bombs at the border, use chemical warfare, 5,000 tanks, wants to invade Mexico, wants to push down through central America, and so on.  Don't forget he's a nazi, racist who hates brown, yellow, and green persons.  I mean, if you're going to use hyperbole at least do it right.  Oh, wait, you're not being hyperbolic, you actually believe what you are saying.

Does someone really have to explain to you that he's only talking about closing the borders and not about killing people or did you already know what he meant?  Quite frankly, I don't think there is an answer you give without making yourself look foolish.  Maybe there is, IDK.  Give it a try.  

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're setting the bar way too low.  Clearly @Gregg wants 100,000 ARs, wants to drop nuclear bombs at the border, use chemical warfare, 5,000 tanks, wants to invade Mexico, wants to push down through central America, and so on.  Don't forget he's a nazi, racist who hates brown, yellow, and green persons.  I mean, if you're going to use hyperbole at least do it right.  Oh, wait, you're not being hyperbolic, you actually believe what you are saying.

Does someone really have to explain to you that he's only talking about closing the borders and not about killing people or did you already know what he meant?  Quite frankly, I don't think there is an answer you give without making yourself look foolish.  Maybe there is, IDK.  Give it a try.  

It’s the “very fine people “ excuse. It’s what he taught them to do. 

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Go ahead and look at the picture he shared. Take all the time you need. Then get back to me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Go ahead and look at the picture he shared. Take all the time you need. Then get back to me.

I did.  #TakeAllGifsLiterally.  Don't worry, it's not your fault.

48486412391_66dc3e127c_b.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

I did.  #TakeAllGifsLiterally.  Don't worry, it's not your fault.

48486412391_66dc3e127c_b.jpg

So the joke is “we should have a bunch of unemployed rednecks on the border ready to shoot people?”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

So the joke is “we should have a bunch of unemployed rednecks on the border ready to shoot people?”

No, I'll let somebody else explain it to you if they have the time to waste.  Feel free to provide us with some more comedy gold though.  

Also, you sound racist. :P

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, phypon said:

No, I'll let somebody else explain it to you if they have the time to waste.  Feel free to provide us with some more comedy gold though.  

Also, you sound racist. :P

Hmmm, wonder what other disgusting groups used violent imagery in their propaganda… Some subhuman pos spent some time creating this garbage. 

20 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He is.

Against losers with a penchant for violence?  Count me in. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever