Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

One defense commonly used is this country was built by immigrants and most of us had ancestors that immigrated to the U.S. And given that, we have no ethical or moral reasons to withhold that right from others. Notably the 10,000,000 welcomed by the administration in Washington. But there are a few major distinctions between what most likely were our great-grandparents or grandparents.

First, they came here legally. The current crop of immigrants came here illegally or used the "asylum" status as a false pretext to enter the country. And then disappear. Few to none will attend their scheduled asylum hearing and the administration will not press charges or seek to deport them for any violation. This all with a wink and a nod from the Biden administration.

Second our ancestors came here to work. Nobody greeted them with handouts of housing, food, clothing, spending money. This new group exists on around $150 Billion of social assistance. Even with this generous assistance there are complaints about accommodations and it not being enough. Then go home! Nobodies holding anyone captive here.

Third, our ancestors assimilated themselves into America, and while they kept their own heritage they also adopted its culture and customs. These newcomers refuse to assimilate or are discouraged to do so by diversity and equity policies. You can grant them citizenship but I suspect most will see themselves as Americans second to their birthplace.

My grandma was born in Sicily. then Mount Edna took out the town.  So, the men fought to get her, her mom, and her mom's sisters on a boat to the USA. where they went through the port of call called Ellis Island. Then the crazy part. they just started working and were taken in by other immigrants as long as they worked (apartment textile shops).  Her father and brothers finally got a boat, to Romania where they worked for almost a year to get enough money to come to the USA. legally, though the same port of call.  And they would have qualified for asylum, but there wasn't asylum till the 1940's

different times, different morals, different goals.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

One defense commonly used is this country was built by immigrants and most of us had ancestors that immigrated to the U.S. And given that, we have no ethical or moral reasons to withhold that right from others. Notably the 10,000,000 welcomed by the administration in Washington. But there are a few major distinctions between what most likely were our great-grandparents or grandparents.

First, they came here legally. The current crop of immigrants came here illegally or used the "asylum" status as a false pretext to enter the country. And then disappear. Few to none will attend their scheduled asylum hearing and the administration will not press charges or seek to deport them for any violation. This all with a wink and a nod from the Biden administration.

Second our ancestors came here to work. Nobody greeted them with handouts of housing, food, clothing, spending money. This new group exists on around $150 Billion of social assistance. Even with this generous assistance there are complaints about accommodations and it not being enough. Then go home! Nobodies holding anyone captive here.

Third, our ancestors assimilated themselves into America, and while they kept their own heritage they also adopted its culture and customs. These newcomers refuse to assimilate or are discouraged to do so by diversity and equity policies. You can grant them citizenship but I suspect most will see themselves as Americans second to their birthplace.

I totally agree but there are some here which one being that i was answering in my reply apparently don't get it . But thank you it was a great explanation for those that can comprehend and have enough common sense to understand what they are reading which some here just don't but again many thanks !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

I totally agree but there are some here which one being that i was answering in my reply apparently don't get it . But thank you it was a great explanation for those that can comprehend and have enough common sense to understand what they are reading which some here just don't but again many thanks !!! 

Has the apartment complex been liberated yet? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has the apartment complex been liberated yet? 

I do not know, but there is calls to the police about 32 of them trying to take it over so Ferguson needs to listen to that i guess .

• Like (+1) 1

You've chosen to ignore content by T master. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

ya ya venezuelen gang members are wonderful, kamala is the female jesus,

white people are horrible so are christians ... blah blah blah

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

@T master got put on ignore?? Huh? 

What’s going on here? 

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Gee you didn't read their replies and you still got it right :D  (Of course you forgot Trump is Hitler)

Should go here also.

HOLY FVCK!

A cop tells a citizen who is reporting a crime committed by an immigrant:

"I've arrested a double homicide suspect in this city before,

I let him walk out the door because we're sanctuary city.

We do not report illegals, undocumented immigrants."

CITIZEN: "So you're gonna let a person who went to prison,

he committed crime in America, who's illegal right now,

you re gonna let him go free right now?"

OFFICER: "That's exactly what I'm saying because we are sanctuary city"

This is going to be Harris’ America!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, T master said:

That is what i was refering to is the truth ! Truth is if the laws were upheld at the borders & these people were not allowed in NONE of this would be happening .

The police in the article that you posted said that there is more evidence being connected to those who are being accused of these acts, & if 1 innocent family has to move because of illegal activity and that they feel threatened then that's to many .

The way this country was built (which a lot of people today don't want to here) was by immigrants (first and foremost) legally coming here, getting their papers to become citizens, LEARNING ENGLISH because weather any one wants to admit it or not that is the first language of this country !! 

Then they had to learn some of the history of the country (because they cared about becoming a citizen of THIS country) to "Assimilate" into the "American society/Community/culture" but now none of that is required ! Hell they even probably let these hoodlums in apparently with out vetting them .

I travel a lot and have met people here that don't know the first word of english and "We the people" have to accommodate them by either having someone to translate or printing everything in 2 or more languages that might be okay at the immigration office but not for those that are driving around and can't even read road signs & such !!! 

So by the article YOU posted there is truth that this is happening & becoming more of a problem in those communities and that is where i started my rant but as usual those that support sanctuary for these folks don't see it and will never admit that they have made a mistake in their judgement .

So given my rant if you still don't get where i'm coming from you never will and could very well be a part of the over all problem . But that could be just me !!

The point is that the apartment complex was not taken over by a Venezuelan gang. Some bad stuff happened but why do MAGA s always have to make shite up?  And the rubes believe it. The point could have been made by telling the truth. Sadly, not what MAGAs do…

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Gee you didn't read their replies and you still got it right :D  (Of course you forgot Trump is Hitler)

Should go here also.

HOLY FVCK!

A cop tells a citizen who is reporting a crime committed by an immigrant:

"I've arrested a double homicide suspect in this city before,

I let him walk out the door because we're sanctuary city.

We do not report illegals, undocumented immigrants."

CITIZEN: "So you're gonna let a person who went to prison,

he committed crime in America, who's illegal right now,

you re gonna let him go free right now?"

OFFICER: "That's exactly what I'm saying because we are sanctuary city"

This is going to be Harris’ America!

Corroboration. Why do you guys believe anything right wing nobodies put up but don’t believe actual journalists?  Let’s see what the police say in response. Perhaps the officer had a camera. I’ve seen it posted many times here that some attributed videos were staged. Yet this, with no attribution is taken as gospel. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 2

40 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The point is that the apartment complex was not taken over by a Venezuelan gang. Some bad stuff happened but why do MAGA s always have to make shite up?  And the rubes believe it. The point could have been made by telling the truth. Sadly, not what MAGAs do…

Corroboration. Why do you guys believe anything right wing nobodies put up but don’t believe actual journalists?  Let’s see what the police say in response. Perhaps the officer had a camera. I’ve seen it posted many times here that some attributed videos were staged. Yet this, with no attribution is taken as gospel. 

Give it time everything has to start some where ! Must be something if people are already moving out i'm thinking . Just keep ignoring it and it will be .

Of course you libs live in a Utopia that's why they were called "Peaceful Protests" while they were burning down gov't buildings and such & if you got the vaccine you couldn't get covid right ?? 

But if we believe the main stream media or actual journalists as you say all the truth will come out WTFE !!! That's like saying if its on the internet it must be true !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

Give it time everything has to start some where ! Must be something if people are already moving out i'm thinking . Just keep ignoring it and it will be .

Of course you libs live in a Utopia that's why they were called "Peaceful Protests" while they were burning down gov't buildings and such & if you got the vaccine you couldn't get covid right ?? 

But if we believe the main stream media or actual journalists as you say all the truth will come out WTFE !!! That's like saying if its on the internet it must be true !! 

There's an entire topic on the "commie" media.  Highlighting the hypocrisy is relatively benign.

1 hour ago, T master said:

Trust but verify. Always try to access the original source. That’s what journalists do threatened with lawsuits if they don’t.   I suppose Alex Jones would agree. But hey not a real journalist. 

8 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

My grandma was born in Sicily. then Mount Edna took out the town.  So, the men fought to get her, her mom, and her mom's sisters on a boat to the USA. where they went through the port of call called Ellis Island. Then the crazy part. they just started working and were taken in by other immigrants as long as they worked (apartment textile shops).  Her father and brothers finally got a boat, to Romania where they worked for almost a year to get enough money to come to the USA. legally, though the same port of call.  And they would have qualified for asylum, but there wasn't asylum till the 1940's

different times, different morals, different goals.

You forgot different laws but that doesn't fit your agenda.  Nowadays lawyers advise people to break the law and overstay visas if they want to become citizens.   The system is broken.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think the point is Venezualan gangs are actually operating on US soil as a result of this administration's insane open border fiasco.

And try as I might, I cannot come up with any reasonable benefit. Make all the excuses for the nefarious actions of the administration you'd like. 

Whether this specific apartment takeover story is 100% accurate is not the big problem. Its a reasonable assumption these gangs set up shop in the Denver area where oversight is lax to non-existent because it's easy to commit crimes there snd get away with it, violent crimes. Another big problem is other than the city of Denver providing sanctuary protection, what are government officials doing to get rid of them? Well nothing but dismissing the problem. As usual. Deny and do nothing until the problem is obvious. They will eventually be forced to do something. But in the meantime. Deny. And blame people pointing out the problem, again as usual.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think the point is Venezualan gangs are actually operating on US soil as a result of this administration's insane open border fiasco.

And try as I might, I cannot come up with any reasonable benefit. Make all the excuses for the nefarious actions of the administration you'd like. 

Whether this specific apartment takeover story is 100% accurate is not the big problem. Its a reasonable assumption these gangs set up shop in the Denver area where oversight is lax to non-existent because it's easy to commit crimes there snd get awsy with it, violent crimes. Another big problem is other than the city of Denver providing sanctuary protection, what are government officials doing to get rid of them? Well nothing but dismissing the problem. As usual. Deny and do nothing until the problem is obvious. They will eventually be forced to do something. But in the meantime. Deny. And blame people pointing out the problem, again as usual.

Reasonable take.  So why not just say that?  Why start a topic pushing the bs the far right spreads?  In short, why be dishonest?  It's because massive lies are integral to the MAGA strategy.  They are the foundation.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean it was all a lie by the racist ***** heels that inhabit this forum? And now the real tenants of the apartment feel scared to go outside? No way! 

Why is WKBW reporting on an apartment building in Colorado?  Do they have D water to carry?  I'm sure they report on the anti R slanted stories too.  Oh wait, they don't - makes you think.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Why is WKBW reporting on an apartment building in Colorado?  Do they have D water to carry?  I'm sure they report on the anti R slanted stories too.  Oh wait, they don't - makes you think.

Ya, WKBW is out to get you too. Everyone is! Run and hide

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

WKBW is an ABC affiliate. They run national stories too. 

• Like (+1) 1