Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

21 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Didn’t 200,000 Venezuelan people come in during the felons time in office? Weird. 

- Blame Trump - Check

- Call him a felon - Check

- Use the word "weird" - Check

You forgot to say racist, nazi, and fascist.  Do better next time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/30/2024 at 12:37 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

need to read more but local sources are a good place to start

https://www.denver7.com/news/front-range/aurora/tren-de-aragua-components-operating-in-aurora-but-reports-of-tda-influence-are-isolated-city-says

In a statement Wednesday, Ryan Luby, deputy director of the city's communications and marketing department, said Aurora PD has established a special task force with other partners to "specifically address concerns" about TdA and "other criminal activity affecting migrant communities." 

Luby confirmed that "components of TdA are operating in Aurora." Police are "increasingly collecting evidence to show the gang is connected to crimes in the area." However, Luby said it would be "improper at this time for the city and APD to make any conclusory statements about specific incidents." 

At this time, investigators believe "reports of TdA influence in Aurora are isolated," according to Luby. He concluded his statement by urging victims of crime to come forward and report it to law enforcement.

This is all good but, the point is if first and for most this sanctuary excuse then allowing most anyone the freedom to just walk across the border with little to no vetting and then the gov't basically building homes, paying for them & then allowing those thugs to live there for free until their sanctuary case comes up in 5 or 10 yrs is total BS !! 

Then not only the money being spent to give those freedoms to live here basically scot free they have to spend more money to make a special task force to investigate these thugs all while taking money from peter to pay paul and the libs don't see this as detrimental because they are helping these "poor people" !

Then if a American citizen that is a police officer enforces the laws put in place to protect the actual law abiding citizens and while doing so happen to injure or god forbid kill a criminal in the act of a crime the officer has a civil suit hung around his neck (which my son in law is actually going through right now) being a police officer .

These officers, like my son in law spend 13 years of their lives in the military supposedly protecting the country as the gov't see's it, then come home and become police officers to do the same for the innocent then the criminals and freedom seeking thugs from other countries are given more rights than the law abiding citizens ! 

They need to round them all up throw their asses in the back of of big truck or in a plane and take them to the border of what ever country they came from and dump their asses out .

But wait that would be cruel & unusual punishment for these poor illegal immigrants seeking a better life by living off those that actually came to make a better life for them selves . Right ?? 

This is the exact kind of thing that has sent this country down a mountain road with no breaks ! Use to be America would never put up with this kind of thing but now a days its the norm !! 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, T master said:

This is all good but, the point is if first and for most this sanctuary excuse then allowing most anyone the freedom to just walk across the border with little to no vetting and then the gov't basically building homes, paying for them & then allowing those thugs to live there for free until their sanctuary case comes up in 5 or 10 yrs is total BS !! 

Then not only the money being spent to give those freedoms to live here basically scot free they have to spend more money to make a special task force to investigate these thugs all while taking money from peter to pay paul and the libs don't see this as detrimental because they are helping these "poor people" !

Then if a American citizen that is a police officer enforces the laws put in place to protect the actual law abiding citizens and while doing so happen to injure or god forbid kill a criminal in the act of a crime the officer has a civil suit hung around his neck (which my son in law is actually going through right now) being a police officer .

These officers, like my son in law spend 13 years of their lives in the military supposedly protecting the country as the gov't see's it, then come home and become police officers to do the same for the innocent then the criminals and freedom seeking thugs from other countries are given more rights than the law abiding citizens ! 

They need to round them all up throw their asses in the back of of big truck or in a plane and take them to the border of what ever country they came from and dump their asses out .

But wait that would be cruel & unusual punishment for these poor illegal immigrants seeking a better life by living off those that actually came to make a better life for them selves . Right ?? 

This is the exact kind of thing that has sent this country down a mountain road with no breaks ! Use to be America would never put up with this kind of thing but now a days its the norm !! 

We're talking about Aurora.  Which story is true and which is not?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Aurora and now Commerce City. I used to travel to Denver around 8 or 9 times a year for work. That was before the state was invaded by folks from California and other's seeking that "Rocky Mountain High" lifestyle. Acquaintances tell me if you put a Harris/Waltz sign on your front lawn these Venezuelan gangs won't rob your house. 

It's only a matter of time until they kill somebody or massacre a family in some suburb. This is another disaster as a result of the administration's open border policy which only the clinically insane could defend. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That is what i was refering to is the truth ! Truth is if the laws were upheld at the borders & these people were not allowed in NONE of this would be happening .

The police in the article that you posted said that there is more evidence being connected to those who are being accused of these acts, & if 1 innocent family has to move because of illegal activity and that they feel threatened then that's to many .

The way this country was built (which a lot of people today don't want to here) was by immigrants (first and foremost) legally coming here, getting their papers to become citizens, LEARNING ENGLISH because weather any one wants to admit it or not that is the first language of this country !! 

Then they had to learn some of the history of the country (because they cared about becoming a citizen of THIS country) to "Assimilate" into the "American society/Community/culture" but now none of that is required ! Hell they even probably let these hoodlums in apparently with out vetting them .

I travel a lot and have met people here that don't know the first word of english and "We the people" have to accommodate them by either having someone to translate or printing everything in 2 or more languages that might be okay at the immigration office but not for those that are driving around and can't even read road signs & such !!! 

So by the article YOU posted there is truth that this is happening & becoming more of a problem in those communities and that is where i started my rant but as usual those that support sanctuary for these folks don't see it and will never admit that they have made a mistake in their judgement .

So given my rant if you still don't get where i'm coming from you never will and could very well be a part of the over all problem . But that could be just me !!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, T master said:

That is what i was refering to is the truth ! Truth is if the laws were upheld at the borders & these people were not allowed in NONE of this would be happening .

The police in the article that you posted said that there is more evidence being connected to those who are being accused of these acts, & if 1 innocent family has to move because of illegal activity and that they feel threatened then that's to many .

The way this country was built (which a lot of people today don't want to here) was by immigrants (first and foremost) legally coming here, getting their papers to become citizens, LEARNING ENGLISH because weather any one wants to admit it or not that is the first language of this country !! 

Then they had to learn some of the history of the country (because they cared about becoming a citizen of THIS country) to "Assimilate" into the "American society/Community/culture" but now none of that is required ! Hell they even probably let these hoodlums in apparently with out vetting them .

I travel a lot and have met people here that don't know the first word of english and "We the people" have to accommodate them by either having someone to translate or printing everything in 2 or more languages that might be okay at the immigration office but not for those that are driving around and can't even read road signs & such !!! 

So by the article YOU posted there is truth that this is happening & becoming more of a problem in those communities and that is where i started my rant but as usual those that support sanctuary for these folks don't see it and will never admit that they have made a mistake in their judgement .

So given my rant if you still don't get where i'm coming from you never will and could very well be a part of the over all problem . But that could be just me !!

One defense commonly used is this country was built by immigrants and most of us had ancestors that immigrated to the U.S. And given that, we have no ethical or moral reasons to withhold that right from others. Notably the 10,000,000 welcomed by the administration in Washington. But there are a few major distinctions between what most likely were our great-grandparents or grandparents.

First, they came here legally. The current crop of immigrants came here illegally or used the "asylum" status as a false pretext to enter the country. And then disappear. Few to none will attend their scheduled asylum hearing and the administration will not press charges or seek to deport them for any violation. This all with a wink and a nod from the Biden administration.

Second our ancestors came here to work. Nobody greeted them with handouts of housing, food, clothing, spending money. This new group exists on around $150 Billion of social assistance. Even with this generous assistance there are complaints about accommodations and it not being enough. Then go home! Nobodies holding anyone captive here.

Third, our ancestors assimilated themselves into America, and while they kept their own heritage they also adopted its culture and customs. These newcomers refuse to assimilate or are discouraged to do so by diversity and equity policies. You can grant them citizenship but I suspect most will see themselves as Americans second to their birthplace.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2