Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Venezuelan gangs take over apartment complex in a US town and you voice opposition to it?

"You must hate brown people."

- Roundy

You’re really that much of a coward that you can’t tag me? Sad!

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’d 100% be proud if we rounded up every single illegal and deported them.

I get that. Just like the Nazis rounded up the Jews 

18 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Mass deportation is the moderate position. 

What position would you support? 

20 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Mass deportation is the moderate position. 

Prove they’re illegal. How will you do this? Purity test every single Hispanic person?

23 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’d 100% be proud if we rounded up every single illegal and deported them.

Hope you don’t consider yourself a Christian.

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Prove they’re illegal. How will you do this? Purity test every single Hispanic person?

Have you ever travelled internationally?

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This doesn’t answer the question 

Your question is invalid and puts your ignorance of immigration law and practice on display for all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Let’s say they aren’t first gen migrants and are here legally .. Isn’t this a big part of the issue over in the UK?  Second generation migrants who become disillusioned with society and then we see increased crime/poverty struggles? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Your question is invalid and puts your ignorance of immigration law and practice on display for all.

How are you going to determine who is deported and who is not?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Hope you don’t consider yourself a Christian.

I think you better go read the New Testament  and, specifically, what Jesus says about following the laws of the land.

And, yes I am a Christian.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I consider you a disinformation bot

Just saying 

This situation is typical with government officials who's primary objective is to do as much harm to American citizens as possible. Citizens voice concerns about some situation. In this case concerns over public safety and crime. But instead of listening to the concerns of citizens and performing some due diligence investigation they deny there's a problem and attack the people raising the issue. Such as your go-to move here suggesting "scapegoating immigrants". One of the more popular deflection tactics. Then later, when the truth becomes to obvious to hide the problem, they make up all kinds of excuses for doing nothing.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How are you going to determine who is deported and who is not?

Assuming that the moderate "mass deportation" position means the immediate effort to remove all illegal aliens, you use the same criteria for expedited removal that currently exists. Removals of this kind happen every day when the DHS Secretary isn't actively handcuffing ICE-ERO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You would love it if we rounded up millions of people and put them in camps and deported them. That's the USA you would be proud of 

👎

Why do we need camps if we are deporting them?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I consider you a disinformation bot

Just saying 

Most consider you a low information bot.  We're just saying...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Assuming that the moderate "mass deportation" position means the immediate effort to remove all illegal aliens, you use the same criteria for expedited removal that currently exists. Removals of this kind happen every day when the DHS Secretary isn't actively handcuffing ICE-ERO.

Which is what? How are you going to identify them?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I think you better go read the New Testament  and, specifically, what Jesus says about following the laws of the land.

And, yes I am a Christian.

Neat, then you certainly know Leviticus 19:33-34 and Leviticus 24:22? Or Matthew 25:31-46?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Which is what? How are you going to identify them?

"Papers, please."

Aren't you one of those that says that the G should go door to door looking for guns? People tend to be bigger than guns, much easier to see!

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

"Papers, please."

Aren't you one of those that says that the G should go door to door looking for guns? People tend to be bigger than guns, much easier to see!

This from the party that screeches about democrats being fascists or whatever. You’re a sick person.