Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

That tears it everyone, I’m making the 1400 mile trek to the Rockies to figure out for you all what’s REALLY going on!

Wait til the 15th,

The Steelers are playing the Broncos

0:)

21 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It seems old l Ron not only likes to project constantly.  But chooses to be wrong as well.  

It's all good.  That seems to be your script.  You do you 

English your second language?

I know you are but what am I again?   Lol.  Try something else, anything else.  Come on.  You can do it.  Help me help you!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guys…has anyone checked on the people of Aurora?!?!?

wont anyone think of those people under siege out there right now! how is this happening in our country…wait, what? Its not happening?

social media is a plague for the uneducated.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Guys…has anyone checked on the people of Aurora?!?!?

wont anyone think of those people under siege out there right now! how is this happening in our country…wait, what? Its not happening?

social media is a plague for the uneducated.

American life is a plague for the uneducated.  They've been left behind but there's still trump!

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Good gravy, can someone, anyone, do a proper investigation and let us know the truth here?

No need. You can trust roundy and his fellow communist buddies on PPP to tell you what’s true or not. They have your best interests at heart. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Westside said:

No need. You can trust roundy and his fellow communist buddies on PPP to tell you what’s true or not. They have your best interests at heart. 

Just listen to Roundy, Tibs, 4th and Wrong, Scrappy, L Ron, Joe Fergy, Nedboy, Billsy, Frankish, and they will give me the real scoop? Well that is a relief.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Just listen to Roundy, Tibs, 4th and Wrong, Scrappy, L Ron, Joe Fergy, Nedboy, Billsy, Frankish, and they will give me the real scoop? Well that is a relief.

They do actually. Whenever they're parroting the reliable MSM narrative in unison then you know with certainty that the opposite is true.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Good gravy, can someone, anyone, do a proper investigation and let us know the truth here?

I think the truth is Venezuelan crime gang members came across the open southern border under the pretext of seeking "asylum", were let into the country without proper vetting, and are operating in several different cities and towns inside the Untied States to a degree which isn't clear but the story and their activities are evolving. What is clear they are intent on setting up shop.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They do actually. Whenever they're parroting the reliable MSM narrative in unison then you know with certainty that the opposite is true.

And they keep reminding us how smart they are when it comes to being able to distinguish the truth from misinformation. With all kinds of advanced degrees and fancy book learning. They are what I like to call, "credentialed idiots"

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

You've chosen to ignore content by L Ron Burgundy. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Roundybout. Options 

GAIS THESE GAIS ARE REAL NICE GAIS THEY ARE JUST BEING MISTREATED BY MEAN WHITE PEOPLES!

TRUMP SAID REAL REAL BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM!

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2