Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The voices that have only been wrong about every topic the last decade think they are the truth tellers.  

They interviewed the residents of the building, numbnuts. Do you ever use a modicum of critical thinking skill?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Probably because the actual residents of the apartments are 1) being targeted by insane right wingers who think they’re “illegal” and 2) it’s hiding the real story that their landlord is a slumlord who won’t take care of the building.

If @Beast had any morals, he’d delete this now completely debunked thread. But right wingers suck down propaganda like it’s water so we know that won’t happen. 

So you're saying there is no problem with Venezuelan criminal gangs committing crimes anywhere in the United States?

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you're saying there is no problem with Venezuelan criminal gangs committing crimes anywhere in the United States?

That’s not the point of the thread! Come on man!

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That’s not the point of the thread! Come on man!

Okay, but the issue of migrant crime is a matter of degree. Not an absolute there is or there isn't. I think this specific story at this point is still is a matter of who you chose to believe and who you chose not to believe. Maybe I'm wrong?

But I don't put a lot of stock in comments from authorities that do nothing but obstruct the truth and suddenly are forthcoming when it comes down to the problem that results from their incompetence and ignorance of the realities of life. Such as crime.

There is a real serious problem with imported crime and its a problem created by lax to non-existent security measures resulting from the insane open border policy enacted by the administration in Washington and officials in sanctuary cities.

I conclude these criminals are much smarter than the people running our government entities at various levels. They understand the rules and play our "leaders" and the system they've created to the max. They must think of America as a land of suckers and idiots ripe for the picking. Our government officials are in a word, pathetic.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Says the incel backing a debunked story.  Again

The iron law of projection.  Again

This dude is going on 27 years of marriage with three kids and two grandkids.  

I'm sorry about your issues with the ladies 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Root cause analysis would conclude that If the current administration provided any actual border security, effective screening of migrants, and tracking of illegals once they enter the country, we wouldn't be debating this issue.

They don't want to talk about that because they never admit their leadership does anything wrong but have no problem compelling others to "denounce" anything from the other side that gets their panties in a bunch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh, again so painfully banal.  I know you are but what am I is your only reply.  If you are married,  which I highly doubt, your wife must be the most unsatisfied woman in this country.   Probably hasn't been satisfied since the Bills ran the K Gun.   You are a constantly negative,  banal, hypocrite.  

Zero outrage at the fake story.  It's become the norm for you.  Sad at every level.

• Eyeroll 1

40 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Root cause analysis would conclude that If the current administration provided any actual border security, effective screening of migrants, and tracking of illegals once they enter the country, we wouldn't be debating this issue.

They don't want to talk about that because they never admit their leadership does anything wrong but have no problem compelling others to "denounce" anything from the other side that gets their panties in a bunch.

Then make a new thread about it instead of continuing this debunked fake story about the apartment complex. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

That tears it everyone, I’m making the 1400 mile trek to the Rockies to figure out for you all what’s REALLY going on!

You would think someone would.