Venezuelan gang takes over apartment buildings in Colorado.

There’s 0.0% chance we have a comprehensive deportation of illegals.  

Maybe once they’re caught, for whatever reason, we deport, but we will never have a round up & deportation.  

Inevitably there will be an image of a scared family with a kid crying being removed by law enforcement and even people who want this done in theory will start freaking out. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

There’s 0.0% chance we have a comprehensive deportation of illegals.  

Maybe once they’re caught, for whatever reason, we deport, but we will never have a round up & deportation.  

Inevitably there will be an image of a scared family with a kid crying being removed by law enforcement and even people who want this done in theory will start freaking out. 

It will require a strong stomach which the various “conservatives” have been demonstrated not to have. 

But it can happen. And it should. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This from the party that screeches about democrats being fascists or whatever. You’re a sick person. 

Lol enforcing immigration law = sick. You’re not supposed to say the quiet part out loud, silly. 

• Like (+1) 1

a good thought experiment would be: what would a country like, say, Japan or Finland do if faced with an influx of Venezuelan “immigrants” like this?  🤔

Edited by RiotAct
Immigrants in quotation marks :)

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

IMG_3366.jpeg.3a3d112555e98e028db5d9ac54f7a70e.jpeg

There was a time that democrats supported this. I think the guy behind it all just spoke at the democrat convention. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:27 AM, Tiberius said:

You would love it if we rounded up millions of people and put them in camps and deported them. That's the USA you would be proud of 

👎

I'd love it if a million people showed up to live in your house.

That would be awesome, right! PM your address, my neighborhood has over 2,000 undocumented migrants living in a our community rec center. I can send at least one or two families over, right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The lefty nitwits in Colorado are probably paying the rent for these clowns.

Sorry America you reap what you sow.

Pay their rents? THEY are the property managers now. Residents pay THEM.

Im sure there's a few Roundy types living there who are crying "but we're on your side" as they're being extorted 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Pay their rents? THEY are the property managers now. Residents pay THEM.

Im sure there's a few Roundy types living there who are crying "but we're on your side" as they're being extorted 

The media and big brother haven't squashed this as hate speech yet? I'm shocked.

27 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I'd love it if a million people showed up to live in your house.

That would be awesome, right! PM your address, my neighborhood has over 2,000 undocumented migrants living in an our community rec center. I can send at least one or two families over, right?

Immigrants are a strength for the USA! 

USA!🇺🇸