“Jets are in complete disarray” - B/R Article

SCBills

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

True, Williams is a beast, that's why it's so important for them to have somebody disruptive on the outside,  McDonald is decent,  he'd 4th or 5th in our rotation,  the Reddick controversy is really bizarre and they need him now more than ever... 

But neither side looks like it's budging 

McDonald was better last week than Aj has ever been in his career.  Not even close.  He’s still a work in progress but I’d take him over Aj.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

McDonald was better last week than Aj has ever been in his career.  Not even close.  He’s still a work in progress but I’d take him over Aj.

Better than 2 sacks, 3 passes defended, and a fumble recovery? 

That’s Epenesa’s stats from the last game against the Jaguars. 

On 9/17/2024 at 11:08 AM, Gregg said:

Rodgers is most annoying with Kelce 2nd especially with young fans due to his high-energy persona (no indication if that is more likely with males or with females who are more likely Swifies), and Odell Beckman Jr is third with reasons unstated.

Full Fan Survey:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/nfl-fan-survey

Dallass Cowboys (and by connection Jerry Jones is most annoying franchise for both Democrats and Republicans (Jerry would probably argue that he has Independents locked up but he is too busy to tor office).

Superstition also runs deep for many fans. While 35% of NFL fans believe their actions during game week can influence their team’s performance, this sentiment is especially prevalent among fans of the Tennessee Titans (49%), Buffalo Bills (45%), and Atlanta Falcons (44%). 

33 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

Superstition also runs deep for many fans

their actions during game week can influence their team’s performance, this sentiment is especially prevalent among fans of the Tennessee Titans (49%), Buffalo Bills (45%), and Atlanta Falcons (44%). 

The other two fanbases I can attribute to backwoods / hillbilly influences.  What's our excuse?  Which one of you turkeys spilled their guts?! 😡

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

I try to not judge players by how much they sack bad QBs, as these players usually cause their own pressure several times per game.  Levis is hovering around 10% for his career now. 

Floyd's year last year where he had, 10.5 sacks for example.  6 of those sacks total came against players who are all backups now, who all maintain pretty high sack rates over their careers.  

3 sacks against wilson (10.22%) and boyle (Career 5.18%, but 10.47% with jets).  

2 sacks against Howell (9.73% sack rate)

1 sack against tyrod (9.24% sack rate)

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

AJ put up a prime TJ Watt stat line against Jax last year.  He was absolutely absurd in that game.

I haven't watched enough of McDonald to know how good he is, but Epenesa has had games where he looked like a breakout player.

Edited by SCBills

33 minutes ago, SCBills said:

AJ put up a prime TJ Watt stat line against Jax last year.  He was absolutely absurd in that game.

I haven't watched enough of McDonald to know how good he is, but Epenesa has had games where he looked like a breakout player.

34 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I try to not judge players by how much they sack bad QBs, as these players usually cause their own pressure several times per game.  Levis is hovering around 10% for his career now. 

Floyd's year last year where he had, 10.5 sacks for example.  6 of those sacks total came against players who are all backups now, who all maintain pretty high sack rates over their careers.  

3 sacks against wilson (10.22%) and boyle (Career 5.18%, but 10.47% with jets).  

2 sacks against Howell (9.73% sack rate)

1 sack against tyrod (9.24% sack rate)

I forgot about that jax game.  Touché.  Aj has had a better game.  Was thinking the beating of Austin Jackson was his best.  

What I liked most about McDonald’s game was that he closed it out.  His big plays came with the game on the line and ended with a win.  

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The other two fanbases I can attribute to backwoods / hillbilly influences.  What's our excuse?  Which one of you turkeys spilled their guts?! 😡

You trying to rat out a fellow mafia member?  That's such bad luck.  Don't do it.