“Jets are in complete disarray” - B/R Article

SCBills

I really hope the Titans win on Sunday. Jets fans are already turning on Saleh. Go 0-2 and the fire Saleh chants will be out in full force. The Jets home opener next Thursday night vs the Pats should have an angry crowd if they are 0-2. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/30/2024 at 12:36 PM, OldTimer1960 said:

Even if Rodgers plays just decent football, the Jets will be very good.  Their D is no joke and they have weapons in Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson.

The Jets Defense is for real, great post!

25 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

The fortunes of our two franchises have diverged so starkly over the last half a decade that I almost feel sorry for Jets fans. 

I mean… obviously I don’t. But I almost do. 

If they weren't so delusional and generally classless I would feel more sorry from them.

• Like (+1) 4

On 8/31/2024 at 1:25 PM, SoTier said:

They also have Robert Saleh who hasn't yet demonstrated he's a legitimate NFL HC with an 18-33 record over 3 seasons.

Disagree, think Saleh is a legitimate NFL HC just jumped at the wrong shot in NY.

On 8/29/2024 at 4:20 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Hardly! This forum is far more informed!!

Hmmmm, maybe!

1 minute ago, amprov56 said:

Disagree, think Saleh is a legitimate NFL HC just jumped at the wrong shot in NY.

I liked him quite a bit before I saw him as a head coach. My opinion is less of him now. I think he demonstrates a lot of bluster with little to show for it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/29/2024 at 11:11 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

There were also reports that the Jets camp was great and everyone was happy. Few ways this is going to happen:

- Rodgers is a washed up weirdo. Hurts chemistry, starts calling everyone out, Saleh gets fired, and they have to find a new qb next year. 

- one of the most talented rosters in the nfl can get even average qb play after the worst in the nfl last year from a former 3 time MVP, they are one of the most dangerous teams in the nfl. And LI bros become ever more annoying. 

let’s just hope the Jests stay the Jests. I can’t handle their fans if they ever become good. 

The whole organization needs to be burned down and rebuilt, yes the process and organizational culture from the top down matters!

• Agree 2

40 minutes ago, MJS said:

I liked him quite a bit before I saw him as a head coach. My opinion is less of him now. I think he demonstrates a lot of bluster with little to show for it.

Fair enough, still think he grabed onto to a dysfunctional organization.

Its a bit early to be reading their obituary.  Rodgers hasn't played football since 2022.  Expecting him and the Jets to come out firing against probably the best team and best defense in football was a bit unrealistic.

Don't get me wrong, I lovvvvvvved watching them crap the bed against the Niners, especially since my wife is a die hard Niners fan and we both can't stand Rodgers.  But heading into that game, I both expected the Niners to win, and win convincingly as I was fully expecting to see a lot of rust from an offense whose old QB had not played a game since 2022.  

So for me, Week 1 IMHO was not necessarily a clear indicator of how good or bad they will be all season long.  I am more interested to see how this team is playing in a few weeks before I think we know if they can contend or not for a playoff birth.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, MJS said:

There is absolutely no evidence that Saleh has any idea what he’s doing as a HC