Metamorphosis year

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Huh?

It's a paraphrase of the saying, "It's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".   You probably should have waited to post your "analysis" until you saw at least one regular season game rather than buying into every negative view of the Bills expressed by talking heads in the media and anonymous fans on sports talk radio or Bills message boards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

It's a paraphrase of the saying, "It's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".   You probably should have waited to post your "analysis" until you saw at least one regular season game rather than buying into every negative view of the Bills expressed by talking heads in the media and anonymous fans on sports talk radio or Bills message boards.

It’s an opinion board.  I gave my opinion which so far looks wildly incorrect.  Have you ever been wrong about anything?  I could take the route of simply erasing the thread because I’m the OP in it.  Im sure that’s a route someone SoTeary as you might take.  

Instead I owned up to being wrong.  If you had read through the thread you might have noticed.  Apparently you preferred to criticize an old post that I already acknowledged was erroneous.  Should I go look to see if you wanted to draft Josh Rosen and then make hoity toity comments about you?

• Like (+1) 2