Your newest Buffalo Bill... WR Jalen Virgil!

According to Wiki, he's a Buffalo Bill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalen_Virgil

Cliff Notes version:

• Small school (Appalachian State).
  • In his final season, he caught 15 passes for 226 yards (15.1 yards per reception) and one touchdown and returned 26 kickoffs for a school-record 781 yards (30.04 yards per return) and two touchdowns.
  • Was not invited to the combine.
  • Put up impressive numbers during his Pro Day but went undrafted.
  • Was signed by Denver.
  • Made the Broncos' initial 53-man roster out of training camp.
  • On November 13, 2022, Virgil scored a 66-yard touchdown on his first career reception during a 17–10 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
  • Last preseason on August 22, 2023, Virgil was placed on injured reserve (torn meniscus), ending his season.

2022 Highlights (includes preseason):

Edited by Sierra Foothills

• Sierra Foothills changed the title to Your newest Buffalo Bill? WR Jalen Virgil uncommitted
On 8/29/2024 at 6:14 AM, CNYfan said:

He is a fast runner?

No because that would automatically disqualify him from ever joining our WR room 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It was confirmed, but then refuted. I think it's probably happening, but it's not 100% yet.

It sounds like they are trying to get an International Pathways PS Exemption for Kingsley Jonathan that has not been approved yet.  If this happens, I think Virgil signs

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

It sounds like they are trying to get an International Pathways PS Exemption for Kingsley Jonathan that has not been approved yet.  If this happens, I think Virgil signs

FWIW, Spotrac has Jonathan already on the IP Exemption list.  Currently with 15 on Bills PS.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cap/_/year/2024

15 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

According to Wiki, Sean Hochuli was an avid Eagles fan for about 20 minutes when I made an edit after the Bills/Eagles game.

Lolz. I was at that game. Was like 10-1 penalties in first half. 

Eagles kicker kicked a 60 yd FG in 35 degree pouring rain. Bass missed 2 and Davis turned the wrong way on potential game winning td

7 hours ago, NoName said:

Beane better not screw up the receiver room next season like he did this year. I am tired of hearing about these no name receivers.

no pun.

Love the pun!

But Virgil a no name?!? I know he's not a household name like, say.. T Kelce - but he's a pretty good WR dude.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

A Virgil is just what this team was missing. He can carry Josh's 250 million dollar belt as he walks to the field.

_132767748_virgil11.jpg

Can't have a Virgil without a Dante.

Inferno_Canto_28_verses_116-119.jpg

Edited by Dr. K
  • Like (+1) 5