The 2024 Fisher Price Buffalo Bills Little People sets are out

Just Jack

Fisher-Price® releases 2024 Little People Collector™ Buffalo Bills figure set

My local Wegmans had plenty in stock when I was there this week.  Last year they had them back behind the service desk and was limiting it to two per person, but this year I found them out on the floor with the other Bills stuff they sell. 

• Like (+1) 2

Corning store had them near the Cafe @Just Jack

58 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Kinda surprised Milano isn’t portrayed with a walker, cast and an arm sling (internal fixation plates and screws optional). 

Mat has too many little medical items on those that kids could choke on

Edited by Mike in Horseheads
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Got to get either Von or Kincaid in there. Von Miller is a first ballot no question HOFer. The guy is so forgotten here. Let him be 60% of what he was pre injury and he’s an all

time Bill. It’s probably time to start remembering he’s here

He was on last year's set

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166806880578?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1pYvERbT7SgWk541_3V3mkA4&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=166806880578&targetid=2321110923741&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=9031813&poi=&campaignid=21410649815&mkgroupid=173029508148&rlsatarget=pla-2321110923741&abcId=9450103&merchantid=6296724&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuMC2BhA7EiwAmJKRrKYLpX9rNLjWu6jXe_xBqhR8GxAAeaoBbiH0ORqfpJOaCiuZZqVNCRoCEoAQAvD_BwE

Edited by Herc11

I honestly can not believe there is a post about this on TBD. When I joined TBD years ago I thought "this is great serious football fans talking football".... boy was I wrong.  LOL!!  Bills mafia in general is nuts, (don't get me wrong I love it).  We are like not like the Raiders Nation, we have class, don't bunch us in with those with those psychopaths'. 

I am just as crazy as you all are.  My girlfriend has a concerning elderly family member issue she has to deal with in Tampa this week and next week. I had the balls to suggest we extend things down there to see the Bills in Miami.  She is seriously considering pulling the Miami/Bills game into the mix even though it is 4.5 hours away from Tampa!!  We are looking at flights from Buffalo during squish the fish week in Miami.  Sure....we will handle the family drama just fine, but why not add in a Bills game... 🤪

This is not what sane people do... maybe my comments about Raider fans being psychopaths' was a little premature.  

22 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Fisher-Price® releases 2024 Little People Collector™ Buffalo Bills figure set

My local Wegmans had plenty in stock when I was there this week.  Last year they had them back behind the service desk and was limiting it to two per person, but this year I found them out on the floor with the other Bills stuff they sell. 

Seems like the people at FP after the first run when it was nearly impossible to pick one up at a Wegmans.  They boosted the production and there doesn’t seem to be shortage that there once was.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Seems like the people at FP after the first run when it was nearly impossible to pick one up at a Wegmans.  They boosted the production and there doesn’t seem to be shortage that there once was.  

Yeah I picked up two from a display of about a 100. Supply shouldn’t be an issue anymore 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If only I had contacts in the paper industry, I’d print toilet paper with Mahomes and Kelce’s faces on it and retire a billionaire. 

Custom Printed Toilet paper – PrintedTP.com

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

First year was 2021, right?  I did not get one then.   2022 I managed to get the last two from my local Wegmans off the shelf.  2023 was when they kept them behind the service desk.  Now there were plenty out on the floor.  As you said, not only did they increase production, they've added other teams.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Custom Printed Toilet paper – PrintedTP.com

First year was 2021, right?  I did not get one then.   2022 I managed to get the last two from my local Wegmans off the shelf.  2023 was when they kept them behind the service desk.  Now there were plenty out on the floor.  As you said, not only did they increase production, they've added other teams.  

Yes it was the one with Josh, McD, and two random fans.  I don’t think they expected the crazy demand which saw people buy huge quantities and sell them online for 5X the markup at $100.  

It seems like over the past few years, they’ve actually been able to keep them on store shelves which is good for everyone