ManningCast will feature Bill Belichick Weekly + MNF breakdown show

The Wiz

Toss in Off Topic if you want but this should be interesting.  Never liked Bill in his press conferences but whenever he was on a panel or breaking down game film he was a much different person that I actually liked listening to.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Personally, I like BB now that he's not coaching.

That guy LOVES the game - and knows it inside & out.  He can be fascinating to listen to.

And I'm rooting for McD, but if we miss the playoffs this year or have an early exit - BB could be our next coach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

That guy LOVES the game - and knows it inside & out.  He can be fascinating to listen to.

And I'm rooting for McD, but if we miss the playoffs this year or have an early exit - BB could be our next coach.

I hope Sean can get it done this year and bring a trophy to Bills mafia for the first time in team history.

However, IF we don’t make a deep run at it this year, I want BB as HC with Vrabel as coach in waiting.

Let’s hope we go to AFC Champ and Super Bowl this year. I don’t want any negative vibes before season lol.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

I don't see McDermott or Beane getting fired after one bad season. Terry would give them 2025 to fix things IMHO. Now if McCarthy gets fired, then I could see Bill in Dallas. That would be interesting seeing Bill and Jerry with their massive ego's working together.

28 minutes ago, Success said:

I agree. I said a few years ago when they did the NFL All Time 100 team or whatever it was called, I really liked him as a guest on that. The thing with Belichick is, as much as I loathed him when he was coaching, and as miserable as he was in pressers, he was mainly miserable because of the stupid questions. When he gets asked an actual question about football or football history he can talk about the most obscure players you had no idea existed and make it sound interesting.

He was on the McAfee show the other day and his thoughts on roster cut downs and the new kick off rules were really fascinating to hear. In spite of the cheating and the arrogance (I can't even put into words how much I hated him and the Pats when he was there), you have to respect his knowledge of the game and to be honest I'd rather hear him talking about the game in a serious way than one of the countless d*ckheads on ESPN who just shout and scream and pollute the waters with endless  clickbait.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Success said:

I agree with listening to BB analysis which is top notch. 

I'm not going to lie though, I'm going to miss watching him destroy a Microsoft Surface once a year when JA throws it all over the yard on his defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I don't see McDermott or Beane getting fired after one bad season. Terry would give them 2025 to fix things IMHO. Now if McCarthy gets fired, then I could see Bill in Dallas. That would be interesting seeing Bill and Jerry with their massive ego's working together.

Yeah and while they will never admit it publicly, the moves they made and more the moves they didn't make says this is a reset year.  Many here complaining about the WR group and how they didn't do enough, should have signed a Diggs type replacement.  That's not likely happening without continuing to be up against the cap.  They made moves to get younger and cheaper cap wise.

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, Success said:

Unless he loses the locker room, McDermott is here for awhile. 

Some people don't want to hear it, but that is simply the most likely and the most reasonable result.

• Agree 3

12 hours ago, Success said:

I was with you success until you bring him up as the next Bills Coach.  I’ll rot in hell before I’d want him to be a Bills coach.

15 hours ago, Success said:

Who do you think had a better winning percentage without Tom Brady as his QB? 

A- Bill Belichick

B- Walt Michaels

It isn’t A,

NY Times/The Athletic this morning has and article on BB.  It mentions Dallas, Bills, and Philly as three playoff-ready teams where ownership may be impatient to "win now".  Hmmm.  Thoughts?

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who do you think had a better winning percentage without Tom Brady as his QB? 

A- Bill Belichick

B- Walt Michaels

It isn’t A,

Allen is a lot closer to Brady than he is Jones. Do you think Bill couldn't win a Super Bowl with Allen has his QB. He would fix the defense so they wouldn't **** the bed in the playoffs like they do almost every playoff game with McDermott. With that said I think he ends up in Dallas. Jones was pissed about their blowout playoff loss last year. McCarthy is coaching this season without a contract for next year, so he is definitely on the hot seat.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Allen is a lot closer to Brady than he is Jones. Do you think Bill couldn't win a Super Bowl with Allen has his QB. He would fix the defense so they wouldn't **** the bed in the playoffs like they do almost every playoff game with McDermott. With that said I think he ends up in Dallas. Jones was pissed about their blowout playoff loss last year. McCarthy is coaching this season without a contract for next year, so he is definitely on the hot seat.

Do you think Mac Jones was the only other QB Belichick had besides Brady?

Notice how Brady won a Super Bowl his first year away from Belichick?

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Do you think Mac Jones was the only other QB Belichick had besides Brady?

Notice how Brady won a Super Bowl his first year away from Belichick?

My point is when Bill has had an elite level QB he wins. His defense would play a lot better in the playoffs then McDermott's does. Combine that with Allen leading the offense and that would lead to a championship IMHO.

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

My point is when Bill has had an elite level QB he wins. His defense would play a lot better in the playoffs then McDermott's does. Combine that with Allen leading the offense and that would lead to a championship IMHO.

If the Bills move on from Sean McDermott at any point, they would be crazy to bring in another defensive guy. Get the best offensive mind you can get and keep him with Allen the rest of Josh’s career.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

If the Bills move on from Sean McDermott at any point, they would be crazy to bring in another defensive guy. Get the best offensive mind you can get and keep him with Allen the rest of Josh’s career.

I could see that happening if they move on from McDermott. But I think he will still be the HC in 2025 even if 2024 is a down year.

Belichick will never admit it but you know if he ever had an opportunity to trade Brady for Peyton he would have done it. He loves Peyton.

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

I agree except this one possibility:

Bill as the HC and Daboll as the OC