Cody Ford's ugly breakup with his fiancé makes the Daily Mail

12 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I can't believe I read that whole article.  Sadly enough, it wasn't the biggest waste of my time today.

Which is worse, you reading the entire article or myself reading responses to it up to here.

You saved me the time to read the entire thing, thanks.

Cody Ford, I thought he was going to be a very good guard.  I recall when they drafted him about what a steal he was and how versatile he was going to be, could ultimately been moved to tackle...blah blah blah.  Bust for a second round pick.  Not even starting with the Bengals now.

50 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

True story. I have a drawer of left cloths and items from previous lady's who have spent time at the love castle. 

I allow the really good new lady's to peruse the drawer for any wanted items. 

They don't realize it's all a test and their reaction to this drawer of cloths is what I'm interested in. 

I'm curious.  What reaction are you hoping for?  What constitutes a "pass"?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I'm curious.  What reaction are you hoping for?  What constitutes a "pass"?

Some type of laughter, with the obvious question "why do you still have it" comes from the girls least likely to cut me in my sleep 

47 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

yeah that's the trade off

Those women are gold diggers nothing more 

See that’s the great thing about my relationship, I’m ugly, poor and I’m not well endowed. So I know she loves me but why does she? 🤔

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Agreed. I'm sorry, but if you're influenced by an "influencer", you're sheep.

I agree with you but the really sad part is this happens in really important areas of life as well. If the insane how much people can’t think for themselves or so easily influenced.

8 hours ago, DJB said:

Man if Ford wasn’t an NFL player those two women wouldn’t even look twice at him

What a second. Guys with money, who play sports or music, get hotter women??? This is a wild phenomenon. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I can't believe I read that whole article.  Sadly enough, it wasn't the biggest waste of my time today.

I literally got so bored I quit reading it. And I’m doing nothing right now. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/28/2024 at 1:05 PM, TBBills Fan said:

Some type of laughter, with the obvious question "why do you still have it" comes from the girls least likely to cut me in my sleep 

So how's it worked out?  My gut reaction thinks you've got it backwards but you're very much alive!😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Long story short: NFL player, that article promotes to star player, cheats on hot influencer ex-fiance with hotter influencer and the ex-fiance is mad. 

Honestly the moral of this story is: Money does buy happiness

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

So how's it worked out?  My gut reaction thinks you've got it backwards but you're very much alive!😂

Hmmm never considered that.  

If they get mad, it's a sign of insecurity, considering they learn about the drawer after night 1 or 2. Gotta sleep with one eye open if you do something that actually pisses them off 

If they dig in, freeloaders.  

If they are like call them and give them back or throw it out, that not an incorrect answer like the 2 above, but it isn't necessarily correct.  Requires further love making and analysis 

If they check it out, comment on the items and have fun with it.  Keeper. 

Edited by TBBills Fan