Who do the Bills want to bring back to the PS?

10 hours ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Definitely Gore (ran really hard) and Shavers. Kind of indifferent to the rest 

I like Evans over Gore, I know he is on IR designated for return.  Gore is fine for the PS but I can go either way I think there might be better options of guys you don’t know who their father is.  

Per Joe Marino of Locked on Bills, Hardy was brought in solely as a Punt Returner.  He had several gaffes in that role during preseason, despite some promise as a CB.  I personally thought his play at CB offset any issues he had as a PR and could have continued to work on that aspect.  He was described by Marino as "sensational" during the preseason in the CB role, which I respect Marino's assessment.  With Benford's ability to stay healthy a question and Elam on his 5th year option, I would at least try to stash Hardy on the PS.  

16 minutes ago, RenoNVBillsfan said:

Per Joe Marino of Locked on Bills, Hardy was brought in solely as a Punt Returner.  He had several gaffes in that role during preseason, despite some promise as a CB.  I personally thought his play at CB offset any issues he had as a PR and could have continued to work on that aspect.  He was described by Marino as "sensational" during the preseason in the CB role, which I respect Marino's assessment.  With Benford's ability to stay healthy a question and Elam on his 5th year option, I would at least try to stash Hardy on the PS.  

Depending on what the injury deal is, Hardy may not be that attractive to other teams. 

If Hardy heals up and is sitting on another teams practice squad, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bills sign him to the 53 after the inevitable run of CB injuries. 

2 hours ago, RenoNVBillsfan said:

Yeah the way Hardy played CB was definitely more impressive. It shouldn't be daunting to stick him on the PS.

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I like Evans over Gore, I know he is on IR designated for return.  Gore is fine for the PS but I can go either way I think there might be better options of guys you don’t know who their father is.  

Is Gore Jr. a RB, or just a battering ram, like Daboll thought Gore Sr. was? 🤔

Everybody 😁👍