Bills SIGN QB Mike White to PS!!!

DJB

Mike White on Jets or Fins = he sucks

Mike White on Bills = Celebrate. Mike White is awesome woohoo. 

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

He's better than Trubisky for sure. I fully expect him to end up our primary backup once he learns the offense. I mean, depending on Trubisky's health, it could be as soon as week 1.  He's not great, but one thing I will say is that he's one of the toughest QBs I've seen. The Bills basically broke him in half, but the dude never quit in that game.  He earned my respect in that game after the beating he took.

How? In what world? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this. I live an hour from met life and if you were here through this Mike White bull#### you’d probably hate him more than any player in the league. The jet fans on the radio here were legitimately acting like this guy was a star. He’s terrible. He has no arm

strength and every single thing he does is pre determined, underneath weak stuff. I’d much rather have the 2 guys we just cut

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Dont hate this even if it is just to pilfer Miami Intell... Better than Dan Mannuci Jr I think... LOL... 

10 hours ago, JoeF said:

Knows the Jets and Phins offenses --- a great scouting report...

Definitively Miami's for sure, that alone makes him more valuable than anyone we would put on the PS. Jets, maybe a bit but with Rodgers there I am assuming it has changed quite a bit. ...  

7 hours ago, ngbills said:

Mike White on Jets or Fins = he sucks

Mike White on Bills = Celebrate. Mike White is awesome woohoo. 

How? In what world? 

Where does anyone say he's awesome? Not including sarcasm? I'll wait.

Good signing to the PS does not equal awesome player.

Edited by Thurman#1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

This will be the first time in years the Bills can win a few games using a backup QB

LETS HAVE A BEER, you are buying 😉 

If the Bills are playing a backup QB, then we are ****ed.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

This is 100% a Bill Belichik maneuver to get intel on Miami for week 2. White is an awful QB, his only claim to fame is getting cut in half by Milano and not only surviving but continued to play. I have no problem with him as a PS QB but he’s no Trubisky and Trubisky sucks.

From a Bills perspective we remember him being cut in half. 

But as for claim to fame, M White did have a 400+yard, 3 TD game where he was the AFC offensive player of the week.  This was just in 2022. 

He was on fire until the Bills/Milano busted up his ribs.

Trubisky is not getting you 400 yds.  Trubisky will get into the game and turtle, hoping we win 13-10 on a defensive stand.  Not that McD thinks there is anything wrong with that.

Stupid move by Miami.  It's nice to see Beane is still above the GMs in our division >Miami+NYJ, even if he pisses me off w his WR nonsense.