Noah Brown worth a look? (now on the way to Washington)

Noah Brown is a solid bottom of roster guy.  Not an upgrade over MVS or Hollins.  Those claiming he is just want anything and everything at wr.  Historically, Allen sustains 2 maybe 3 wrs.  4th and 5th options dont make significant impacts.  Coleman, Shakir and Samuel are the guys.  MVS adds deep ball ability.  Hollins can do alot of things Davis did.  Slightly better possession wr where Davis is better down the field.  

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Noah Brown is a solid bottom of roster guy.  Not an upgrade over MVS or Hollins.  Those claiming he is just want anything and everything at wr.  Historically, Allen sustains 2 maybe 3 wrs.  4th and 5th options dont make significant impacts.  Coleman, Shakir and Samuel are the guys.  MVS adds deep ball ability.  Hollins can do alot of things Davis did.  Slightly better possession wr where Davis is better down the field.  

Yup. Noah Brown is a guy that’ll get snatched up by a team that either doesn’t have 5 NFL worthy WRs on the roster or loses one to injury. He doesn’t make much sense for the Bills as he is a possession WR, not a field stretcher. 

Does he play special teams?  Not sure he is the same type of WR but maybe he is a better option than MVS but MVS has a guaranteed deal so you would just be adding cap, not clear that is an upgrade or worth the extra money.

14 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I kind of want to take a poll on this. How many people would be in favor of a guy like Brown if it meant that Andreessen was the guy coming off the 53

I know you probably presume Andreessen is player #53 because you were certain he wouldn't make the roster.   You probably thought Florida State would beat Georgia Tech too.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I know you probably presume Andreessen is player #53 because you were certain he wouldn't make the roster.   You probably thought Florida State would beat Georgia Tech too.

You're on a roll this morning! Keep going, please.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

I wouldn't because we have 3 Brown's on our roster, and that would distract from Coleman. 

I would.  Three Browns on the roster has opposing coaches confused over which Brown we're talking about, thus allowing Coleman to run plays 5-10 seconds behind the flow of the game.

Even better, trade the three Browns to the Cleveland Browns.  Haslam is just clueless enough to fall for it. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Is Madden the reason why so many fans think you can just drop and pick up players like searching for sea glass?

I would think the teams have so much time and instruction invested in their vets, drafted players and UDFAs that they give the benefit of the doubt to them over another player from another team that knows nothing about the Bills’ systems. 

• Simon changed the title to Noah Brown worth a look? (now on the way to Washington)