Noah Brown worth a look? (now on the way to Washington)

14 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I kind of want to take a poll on this. How many people would be in favor of a guy like Brown if it meant that Andreessen was the guy coming off the 53

Wouldn't a better question be about MVS?  I would love to see us bring in Noah Brown, even if it meant it resulted in cutting MVS.  And if they insist on keeping MVS if they brought in Brown, I am sure they can find a cut somewhere else if they want to keep Anderseen on the 53 given our lack of depth at LB.  

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wouldn't a better question be about MVS?  I would love to see us bring in Noah Brown, even if it meant it resulted in cutting MVS.  And if they insist on keeping MVS if they brought in Brown, I am sure they can find a cut somewhere else if they want to keep Anderseen on the 53 given our lack of depth at LB.  

Nope that’s not the name of the game. This is hypothetical obviously……or is it? 

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Nope that’s not the name of the game. This is hypothetical obviously……or is it? 

Well I would even though I don't know for sure it would need to be Anderseen that needs to go.  That is how much I am not looking forward to watching MVS drop balls all season.  And I do like Noah Brown and kind of thought he would be a target of the Bills previously.

I’m fine with our five when it comes to just adding another WR3 type.. but Samuel’s injury history makes me open to this. 

Although I tend to agree that the plan now may be to add a higher level WR at some point, should one make sense between now and the trade deadline. 

….but we need to stay afloat until then. 

Tough decision, unless they actually have justified faith in this room. 

6 hours ago, vanislebills44 said:

A surprise cut in Houston...

definitely worth a phone call, certain to b a few suitors

He had some d@mn good games last year...

Yes, he started when Tank Dell was out and had huge games.   I would think Robbie Chosen would be a better deep threat than MVS, if you can get past his changing his last name to Chosen.

8 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I kind of want to take a poll on this. How many people would be in favor of a guy like Brown if it meant that Andreessen was the guy coming off the 53

Me

10 hours ago, harmonkillebrew said:

that's a surprise. He's definitely an upgrade over MVS and probably Hollins.

Probably Hollins? 

1) I’d reverse your order

2) All 3 are trash 

4 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Yes, he started when Tank Dell was out and had huge games.   I would think Robbie Chosen would be a better deep threat than MVS, if you can get past his changing his last name to Chosen.

He had 2 huge games which accounted for 57% of his entire year.

Trash.

• Like (+1) 1