2024 Bills Media guide

BUF.pdf (nfl.com)

The link isn't working (2nd time today I couldn't link by copying address).  Go to NFL.com, scroll down to media, click on media guides & hit the Bills one. 

Here's a link that you can read many years Bills media guides (47 of the 65 media guides are available). You have to click on the year's media guide and read it page by page: https://www.retroseasons.com/library/buffalo-bills-media-guide/

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I own the 1960 guide - the first ever.

We call it the ‘floating head’ guide. For whatever reason it was a common practice in the world of graphics at that time to show only people’s heads. Just heads. It can be found in any newspaper ad from that era. 

A friend of mine gave that guide to me. He worked at a printer that may have been where it was printed. He probably found it when they cleared the place out. 

I have several from the late 80s into the 90s.  Probably have ‘86 and ‘90, both missing. 
I’m about ready to get rid of all the Bills stuff. 

55 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I own the 1960 guide - the first ever.

We call it the ‘floating head’ guide. For whatever reason it was a common practice in the world of graphics at that time to show only people’s heads. Just heads. It can be found in any newspaper ad from that era. 

A friend of mine gave that guide to me. He worked at a printer that may have been where it was printed. He probably found it when they cleared the place out. 

I have several from the late 80s into the 90s.  Probably have ‘86 and ‘90, both missing. 
I’m about ready to get rid of all the Bills stuff. 

From Ralph's bio in the 1960 guide: "a young Detroit trucking and insurance executive".