Get involved…get off the couch…

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/join

https://kamalaharris.com/work-with-us/

maybe take a break from the twitter reshares and get out there make an actual difference today. Both campaigns have open volunteer opps in WNY and beyond right now.

lots of people on here seem to be political keyboard warriors, haven’t seen any calls for assembly, action, or local organization from a single person on here.

go support your candidate in a meaningful way, get involved and talk to real people.

4 minutes ago, K D said:

So you want me to walk around with a Trump pin on amongst the "mostly peaceful" and inclusive nut jobs on the Left? So much joy!

Plenty of remote opportunities (phone banking, local event recruitment, etc)!

Also, don’t be scared to show your pride for your candidate, no matter what side! We’re still in an era where political violence amongst the general population is still fairly low (unless I’m forgetting some recent incident, let me know).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GMB 8888 said:

Also, don’t be scared to show your pride for your candidate, no matter what side! We’re still in an era where political violence amongst the general population is still fairly low (unless I’m forgetting some recent incident, let me know).

There's only 1 side where wearing a red hat gets you assaulted, fired from your job, or kicked out of a restaurant 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Not trying to stoke this, but here is one incident:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nj-trump-supporter-attacked-with-a-sledgehammer-in-port-monmouth-section-of-middletown/ar-BB1l9s6i

I did have a good insurance scam idea. Get some junker car and put the best insurance on it and then park it in the hood with a Trump banner and American flag. Come back in 1 hour and collect your insurance money 🤑 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, K D said:

There's only 1 side where wearing a red hat gets you assaulted, fired from your job, or kicked out of a restaurant 

I understand that you’re trying to make it looks like you’re looked down upon for being a Republican but I’m sorry, I won’t engage with that. There’s plenty of proud Republicans in my life who have never been attacked, fired, etc. my dad has worn a MAGA for 6yrs on and off and can’t think of any consequences. 

Really hope you’re able to embrace your identity and get out there and make a difference!

1 minute ago, phypon said:

If you want to get involved, become an election observer.  My sister is going to do that and I'm considering it myself.  It goes both ways.

Yes! Super easy process as well, but just a heads up, I believe deadlines are mid-Sept.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

If you want to get involved, become an election observer.  My sister is going to do that and I'm considering it myself.  It goes both ways.

Or find one of the random drop boxes that nobody monitors and look for people stuffing more than 1 ballot in thete

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

very scary, but seems the police confirmed the police said it wasn’t politically motivated in the article.

1 minute ago, K D said:

Or find one of the random drop boxes that nobody monitors and look for people stuffing more than 1 ballot in thete

You mean a mailbox? I’m confused what you’re referring to; what state are you in!

I understand that you’re trying to make it looks like you’re looked down upon for being a Republican but I’m sorry, I won’t engage with that. There’s plenty of proud Republicans in my life who have never been attacked, fired, etc. my dad has worn a MAGA for 6yrs on and off and can’t think of any consequences. 

Really hope you’re able to embrace your identity and get out there and make a difference!

Yes! Super easy process as well, but just a heads up, I believe deadlines are mid-Sept.

I'll have to find it but my wife works a corporate job and on the dress code policy it states you can only wear inclusive clothing such as BLM, LGBTQ etc and you can't wear hateful items such as MAGA hats. This is a publicly traded company too.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, K D said:

I'll have to find it but my wife works a corporate job and on the dress code policy it states you can only wear inclusive clothing such as BLM, LGBTQ etc and you can't wear hateful items such as MAGA hats. This is a publicly traded company too.

Not calling you wrong but I’d love to see this, there’s a potential lawsuit there.

6 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

You mean a mailbox? I’m confused what you’re referring to; what state are you in!

PSX_20240827_131235.thumb.jpg.71e093969284a8841cc72a60790cac13.jpg

There are thousands of these and nobody watches them. This should be illegal yet here we are

Not calling you wrong but I’d love to see this, there’s a potential lawsuit there.

How about a management program for only people of color? It specifically says if you are white or Asian you can't apply. Sounds super illegal right? I got one of those too if you know a good lawyer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K D said:

I did have a good insurance scam idea. Get some junker car and put the best insurance on it and then park it in the hood with a Trump banner and American flag. Come back in 1 hour and collect your insurance money 🤑 

and also watch your rates skyrocket!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GMB 8888 said:

There was that general population guy shot at a political rally last month.  He died.  Three others wounded.  

It wasn’t on the news.  Hush hush.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There was that general population guy shot at a political rally last month.  He died.  Three others wounded.  

I think I recall something like that, died down pretty quickly in media coverage though for some reason.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, K D said:

PSX_20240827_131235.thumb.jpg.71e093969284a8841cc72a60790cac13.jpg

There are thousands of these and nobody watches them. This should be illegal yet here we are

They're watching them. Just not for anyone stuffing the box with illegally harvested ballots. Drop a lit flare in there and I can assure you, they'll find you quickly.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Well…this went as expected. Couple people engage with ideas and then just “what abouts” and conspiracies from both sides.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let’s not act like that wasn’t a once in a generation event that happened. Compared to the rest of the world, US is very low when it comes to political violence.

Get that red hat on and make a difference!

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're watching them. Just not for anyone stuffing the box with illegally harvested ballots. Drop a lit flare in there and I can assure you, they'll find you quickly.

Many states require 24 hour video surveillance of drop boxes as well

Of course many of the drop box surveillance videos required by law in swing states in 2020 were corrupted.

Weird.