NFL cuts, trades, and roster activity

KingBoots8

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Is "processing" a thing you want to work on in the NFL when it's this raw? Send him to Canada. The NFL has a graveyard of players that could sling a ball 50 yards but couldn't handle the mental part of the game. Give me the guy with the football IQ who's a lesser athlete ever time.

Yea his only shot is a lesser league to get some experience and see some stuff. I said USFL... but CFL similar.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, warrior9 said:

Noah Brown is someone the Bills should take a STRONG look at. 

yes he fits, he fits on anyone's team honestly as a back end wr because he can play all over and is an excellent blocker.  If I remember correctly I think he might have been the emergency qb in Dallas his first few years there.

But he is always hurt and it is my understanding he has been cut because he is currently hurt with a shoulder injury.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

As the cuts and trades loom closer, I figured a single spot to discuss league-wide activity would be best in a central location vs 100 topics of “GIT’R DONE BEANE” for every individual move.

Starting with Malik Willis being traded to Green Bay

IMG_9487.jpeg

Remember when he was the next Josh Allen? 

Malik Willis: The next Josh Allen? - The Stadium Wall - Two Bills Drive

Edit: I can't get this to link, it's on page 334 of The Stadium Wall.

Here was my response: 

Albany,n.y.

Posted February 2, 2022

I think he's the next Bo Levi Mitchell, the QB who Canadians wanted the Bills to sign before they drafted Josh.  Good luck in the CFL Malik.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

5 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Screenshot_20240827_150110_Facebook.jpg

Im Not No Way GIF

Just now, DJB said:

NFL is so odd. Really good football players get dealt for mid to late round picks all the time. 

It's not about the player, it's about the money attached to the player. In 1985 that trade never happens, and if it does it's for more.

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

64 catches in 3 years. I guess we will know how much Brady thinks of him soon.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MarsTe00.htm

image.thumb.png.9374536fce13e32d126bb06cb69cf55a.png

Seems not a lot of production for three years but offense has not been good for Panthers during this time.  He was a first round pick so GM did what fans say they want them to do. 

8/27 Known to be on the trade block, Terrace Marshall has not been dealt to a new team. The fourth-year wideout is nevertheless set to see his time with the Panthers come to an end. The team is moving on from

Justin Fried on X: "The #Jets have waived OG Kohl Levao, per source. Levao, a former UFL standout, posted an excellent 77.7 PFF grade in the preseason and had a strong summer. He’s expected to re-sign with the Jets practice squad if he clears waivers." / X