NFL cuts, trades, and roster activity

KingBoots8

3 hours ago, waterglass said:

Does anyone here think that Brandon Beane was thinking of trading Dawson Knox once Kincaid came up to speed. Not that Knox is bad as he's a valuable asset but he possibly can be traded for a starter on the Offense? Or Defense? 

Yes, No, I nutz? 

Just because you asked...

Yes, you nutz

I am done with Beane. For this guy to even trade with Kansas City for garbage draft choices is as foolish as the 13 seconds game calls. Why, because he basically gave them a chance to strike it and they may have. Just like the punt God. 

What the hell is wrong with this man as these examples are so bizarre it almost contemplates that NFL Security should look into it. 

Disgusted.   

Sorry to all Bills fans but I cant get over it. Why......................

So jkeerie. Can you justify what went down as any semblance of a positive for Buffalo as possibly I am just not seeing it. 

Is this Charlie Kelly from Philadelphia? 

I am done with Beane. For this guy to even trade with Kansas City for garbage draft choices is as foolish as the 13 seconds game calls. Why, because he basically gave them a chance to strike it and they may have. Just like the punt God. 

What the hell is wrong with this man as these examples are so bizarre it almost contemplates that NFL Security should look into it. 

Disgusted.   

Sorry to all Bills fans but I cant get over it. Why......................

So jkeerie. Can you justify what went down as any semblance of a positive for Buffalo as possibly I am just not seeing it. 

image.png.f53e2ffe0b703f4e746000cf0a783c7f.png

On 8/26/2024 at 5:28 PM, GolfandBills said:

He’s very very bad

Second this. Got a front row seat to this kid here in Nashville. Just no Football IQ. Nice enough. I predict he'll be out of the league in 5 years.

9 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

Chargers released WR Brenden Rice. He would be a fun get. I liked him at USC

I'd be up for a look on our PS if he doesn't go straigh to LAs but not cracking that receiver room is not a good look!

8 hours ago, waterglass said:

Does anyone here think that Brandon Beane was thinking of trading Dawson Knox once Kincaid came up to speed. Not that Knox is bad as he's a valuable asset but he possibly can be traded for a starter on the Offense? Or Defense? 

Yes, No, I nutz? 

Nope.

11 hours ago, warrior9 said:

The Titans front office has been soooo so bad. Firing Vrabel was the icing on the cake. 

In fairness Farley is an injury story really. They knew that when they gambled but the upside there was so high. Just couldn't stay healthy.

When you think about the speed of our secondary, the speed of our receivers, and the speed of our kick returner, it’s not hyperbole to say we probably have the slowest group of “fast guys” in the entire league. You can’t teach speed and we never seem to get faster, even with the youth movement.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Just because you asked...

Yes, you nutz

Eh, It's not unreasonable to think Beane Might have shopped Knox as part of a draft day trade to move up, especially with the new team friendly contract. nothing came of it obviously. 

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Tom Pelissero on X: "Four-time Pro Bowl RB Dalvin Cook is signing with the #Cowboys, per his agency LAA. Cook was waiting for the right opportunity and always felt it was Dallas. A marquee addition in Big D. https://t.co/wzGfMJ4hwJ" / X

“Marquee Addition”?! A marquee in a back alley in Cleveland at this point

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I remember people here (mostly the constantly negative voices) roasting Beane for letting Hodgins go. He didn’t end up doing much.

Just like when Rachaad Wildgoose got cut and everyone lost their minds. He’s unemployed now too

21 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Gimme Huntley over Crab Legs.

The Ravens need help at b/u QB. Huntley played for them for years so methinks Cleveland is trying to move him to any other team for whatever they can get. A late round pick swap would get it done.