NFL cuts, trades, and roster activity

KingBoots8

21 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Hmmm, I don't know. My guess is the board is 50/50 on this.   Almost no one wants Trubisky anymore, but many don't want to part with any draft picks.  I'd make this trade or perhaps give up a 6th and get a back a 7th.

Trubisky sucks and im not opposed to giving up some late round picks but not for this guy.  He is terrible and isnt going to get better sitting on a bench.  Its pointless.  Also, I really dont care much about backup QB.  Id rather be looking for a kicker.

I am done with Beane. For this guy to even trade with Kansas City for garbage draft choices is as foolish as the 13 seconds game calls. Why, because he basically gave them a chance to strike it and they may have. Just like the punt God. 

What the hell is wrong with this man as these examples are so bizarre it almost contemplates that NFL Security should look into it. 

Disgusted.   

Sorry to all Bills fans but I cant get over it. Why......................

So jkeerie. Can you justify what went down as any semblance of a positive for Buffalo as possibly I am just not seeing it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Chargers released WR Brenden Rice. He would be a fun get. I liked him at USC

Another name only player he’s not good.

Plus Jerry has been pretty whack on Twitter and “involved”

We don’t need any more distractions or drama from WR’s  on this team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Does anyone here think that Brandon Beane was thinking of trading Dawson Knox once Kincaid came up to speed. Not that Knox is bad as he's a valuable asset but he possibly can be traded for a starter on the Offense? Or Defense? 

Yes, No, I nutz? 

• Eyeroll 2

6 minutes ago, waterglass said:

Does anyone here think that Brandon Beane was thinking of trading Dawson Knox once Kincaid came up to speed. Not that Knox is bad as he's a valuable asset but he possibly can be traded for a starter on the Offense? Or Defense? 

Yes, No, I nutz? 

eat all that dead cap for the 6th round pick you'd likely get? No thanks. Let him stay and be our #2. Just a terrible contract.

5 minutes ago, waterglass said:

Yes, No, I nutz? 

It won't and shouldn't happen. We have, to be polite, a below average WR room.

They're going to play a lot of 12. 

3 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

he took a pay cut this offseason

You don’t do that man. That’s terrible business and players will remember that. If a guy takes a paycut and is your # 2 TE you don’t do them dirty and turn around and trade them 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

You don’t do that man. That’s terrible business and players will remember that. If a guy takes a paycut and is your # 2 TE you don’t do them dirty and turn around and trade them 

my statement was he is worth keeping under the new contract. And you don’t do him wrong after taking the cut.

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I’d sign him for the hair alone.

He suffered a horrible leg injury in London his rookie year. Never really recovered. Sad story 

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Knox is far more valuable to us than a 5th rounder right now 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

know what else guys remember? Winning. As long as you get it right, it’s not a big deal.

3 hours ago, waterglass said:

I am done with Beane. For this guy to even trade with Kansas City for garbage draft choices is as foolish as the 13 seconds game calls. Why, because he basically gave them a chance to strike it and they may have. Just like the punt God. 

What the hell is wrong with this man as these examples are so bizarre it almost contemplates that NFL Security should look into it. 

Disgusted.   

Sorry to all Bills fans but I cant get over it. Why......................

So jkeerie. Can you justify what went down as any semblance of a positive for Buffalo as possibly I am just not seeing it. 

Your water glass must be half empty, not half full 😆

Go Bills!!