Chiefs sign JuJu Smith-Schuster

1 hour ago, DJB said:

He sucks and we don’t care 

Hopefully this means Rice is suspended for the season though 

That'd be nice... I mean, "what a shame that fine young man might have a promising career start derailed by this"

Edited by Beck Water

1 minute ago, TBBills Fan said:

With or without weed?

I have a remarkably low tolerance for edibles.

Ate two special cookies before an Allman Brothers show and didn't make it past the third song. Crawled back to my car and took a nap next to it. Woke up to see that I was the last car left in the lot and the cops were telling me I needed to leave. I mumbled something like "...buuut I'm dead sir" and he just waved his comedically large flashlight at me and said "move it along". 

I stick to smoking now.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Great....for $1,210,000 million dollars.  Beane, you couldn't have gave him $1,211,000?

If he wasn't good enough to stick with the Patriots, that means he isn't good.

30 minutes ago, Success said:

So, at the end of this year when KC fans are coming here arguing that Mahomes is clearly the best over Allen - there won't be a debate anymore that Mahomes has much more to work with?

You’re correct that Mahomes has more to work with than Allen this year.  Vegas has the O/U for Mahomes set at 4350 yards and 33 TDs.  They have Josh at 3750 and 27.

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

Ate two special cookies before an Allman Brothers show and didn't make it past the third song. Crawled back to my car and took a nap next to it. Woke up to see that I was the last car left in the lot and the cops were telling me I needed to leave. I mumbled something like "...buuut I'm dead sir" and he just waved his comedically large flashlight at me and said "move it along". 

I stick to smoking now.

I have a high tolerance for edibles but one night, I went overboard.  I ate two whole cookies before a UFC fight and I don't remember the fight.

I would fall asleep with my eyes awake, then I would hear the bell ring, watch about a minute of the fight, fall back asleep for the rest of the round, wake back up for the next bell, rinse and repeat until the fight was done.  I paid $350 for my ticket. 

31 minutes ago, Logic said:

I stick to smoking now.

It's too late. I've already got my apron on 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Great....for $1,210,000 million dollars.  Beane, you couldn't have gave him $1,211,000?

$1,210,000 million dollars is a lot of money.  That's $1.2 Trillion, around 17th biggest GDP in the world in 2023.

Less than Indonesia but more than Netherlands.

We'd be in cap hell for centuries.😜

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I stick to smoking now.

I’ve never had an edible and now I’m even more scared to try them 

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I stick to smoking now.

One word:  Peppercorns

Also, some studies have suggested that straight CBD can help counteract the psychotropic effects of THC, although my understanding is that this is a more lengthy process (at least an hour, as opposed to peppercorns which act far more quickly).

• Thank you (+1) 1

What is Beane doing!!!  He should have signed him so KC couldn't get him!!!  OMG!!!  I'm so done with this team!

😛 

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Simon said:

Also, some studies have suggested that straight CBD can help counteract the psychotropic effects of THC, although my understanding is that this is a more lengthy process (at least an hour, as opposed to peppercorns which act far more quickly).

Wow. I did NOT know this about peppercorns.

I am well aware of the CBD remedy, as my wife runs a fairly renowned CBD farm out here in Oregon, and we are both huge proponents of the stuff. But peppercorns? News to me.

Thanks for that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Thanks for the tip.  Good to know.  Edibles can be uneven and hard to predict at times.  It would be nice to have a way to dial it back if necessary.  

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Thanks for the tip.  Good to know.  Edibles can be uneven and hard to predict at times.  It would be nice to have a way to dial it back if necessary.  

I very rarely touch them unless I've made the cannabutter and brownies/cookies myself so that I know exactly what and how much is in it.

The problem is that I then keep tasting the raw batter, then lick the bowl before also sampling one and inevitably end up a gibbering mess. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wow. I did NOT know this about peppercorns.

I am well aware of the CBD remedy, as my wife runs a fairly renowned CBD farm out here in Oregon, and we are both huge proponents of the stuff. But peppercorns? News to me.

Thanks for that.

I've also read mention of pine nuts having a similar, if slightly less dramatic effect due to the type of terpenes and their compatibility with cannabinoid receptors.