This is so very true

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me: if I stab someone with the sharpened point of a flagpole, have I assaulted him with a deadly weapon?

Not according to the left during the entire trump administration.  but understand how you now take the exact argument people had for the marchers being armed with things like flags or signs on sticks.

13 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You mean like the KKK, you know hoods and all, are you upset about them, should they be Whatever you want done to "Antifa"?

Yea you can have a victory lap, good for you. I'm confident enough to admit a mistake.

Like I said in another post there does not seem to me to be the big nationwide, group of Antifa, as opposed to the three presenters, oath keepers, etc... but there does see to be a group that adopted that title (and ethos I might add) and there does seem like a loose affiliated orgs. 

And again I didn't say there were not protesters and that they didn't attacked the federal courthouse. I said there isn't a big scary org of "Antifa" (see above).

I mean only dumb people think I'm BillsTime or Billys. Which group are you in?

You seem to have showed up right after the other guy left,  and possess many of his low info vitriol. 

Are you him? I hope so, he posted so much here that it kinda tool over his life, and then radio silence.  I am worried about him.

but ultimately Idon't know, so I guess that means I don't know if I'm dumb, but I probably won't take your word for it. 

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You seem to have showed up right after the other guy left,  and possess many of his low info vitriol. 

Are you him? I hope so, he posted so much here that it kinda tool over his life, and then radio silence.  I am worried about him.

but ultimately Idon't know, so I guess that means I don't know if I'm dumb, but I probably won't take your word for it. 

Just like everyone else here who has said the SAME thing. I am not. look at my profile, look at when I joined? way before I showed up in this cesspool. But no fixing stupid, as you have illustrated again and again.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Who knew Billy/BillStime was living in these guys head so much. can't handle any independent thought. SAD ;)
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Just like everyone else here who has said the SAME thing. I am not. look at my profile, look at when I joined? way before I showed up in this cesspool. But no fixing stupid, as you have illustrated again and again.

Are you ok? 

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Where is Sherpa to correct a misstatement when you need him?

I saw the bat signal in the sky.

I don't get involved in this Jan  stuff though.

Don't know enough about it and was not interested to find out, but standard riots of stupid morons don't get me into the research.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me: if I stab someone with the sharpened point of a flagpole, have I assaulted him with a deadly weapon?

would you classify said flagpole as a weapon of war? and is the capital grounds a war zone?

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

The cover up is how most criminals get caught, they had enough cover, besides the work was done, country invaded, why cry over spilled milk.

So it was easier to cover up a conspiracy involving the US intel apparatus including more than one organization than it would be to plant a suitcase or two of "stuff" into a building?

OK.

40 minutes ago, sherpa said:

So it was easier to cover up a conspiracy involving the US intel apparatus including more than one organization than it would be to plant a suitcase or two of "stuff" into a building?

OK.

Write a few memos, make a few innuendoes and get everyone to salute the flag is much easier than yellow cake showing up somewhere it shouldn’t be, sure. Outside agencies (un, iaea etc) might start nosing around then it’s a real scandal. This way opps we made a mistake. 

im not saying the cia lied, I’m saying that getting info to the cia and quashing doubt about it because it fits the narrative the potus wants seems much easier. Cheney was from Nixon White House after all. 

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Write a few memos, make a few innuendoes and get everyone to salute the flag is much easier than yellow cake showing up somewhere it shouldn’t be, sure. Outside agencies (un, iaea etc) might start nosing around then it’s a real scandal. This way opps we made a mistake. 

im not saying the cia lied, I’m saying that getting info to the cia and quashing doubt about it because it fits the narrative the potus wants seems much easier. Cheney was from Nixon White House after all. 

Totally disagree.

Much, much easier to make WMD appear.

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Did you forget that we have the same alma mater?

He told me I was in a cult, I told him only dullards think that Jan 6 was an Insurrection in a creative fashion. 

I was not happy that Jan 6 turned into a riot.  I DO NOT sympathize with the people who were properly punished for violent behavior. Peaceful protest is acceptable,  violence is not. I do sympathize with folks who were over-charged for their actions. 

Thanks for owning your mistake.  But until you clicked that link, did you really believe that there werent guys in hoodies and masks out there doing this kinda stuff?

Yes, English was a priority and an excellent department. Weird…

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The vast majority of them are gun owners. none of them brought any of those with them. but they had a goal of an insurrection?

They are a small group of people with extreme views that rioted.  on par with Lafyette square or trumps swearing in.

Did the group hiding behind the pink hats think they would actually stop the swearing in?

Did the mob that forced trump into a bunker at Lafyette square, think they were going to occupy the white house as they attempted to tear down the fencing and attack police?

That makes total sense when you're talking about people that own firearms and chose not to bring that to the insurrection?

trump isn't promising to pardon the rioters arrested at Lafayette square.  Nor is Harris.  They shouldn't.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump isn't promising to pardon the rioters arrested at Lafayette square.  Nor is Harris.  They shouldn't.

They will as the president was set by previous admins. She will.  She was calling him illegitimate the same day of the riot .

5 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Did you forget that we have the same alma mater?

He told me I was in a cult, I told him only dullards think that Jan 6 was an Insurrection in a creative fashion. 

I was not happy that Jan 6 turned into a riot.  I DO NOT sympathize with the people who were properly punished for violent behavior. Peaceful protest is acceptable,  violence is not. I do sympathize with folks who were over-charged for their actions. 

Did I say you were in a cult or did you put yourself in that category?

I took to task someone who claimed Jan 6 was peaceful.  You took me to task  Here you are saying it was a riot and there was violence.  Make up your mind.