ESPN Top 100 Players

BILLS55

4 hours ago, dma0034 said:

He has team success. Lamar has had a top 5 defense every year except one year. And people will say oh well so has Allen. I look at these two very differently. I look at the Bills Defense as benefitting from Allen's Offense ability and making teams one dimensional because of the Offensive power where I see the RAvens as the opposite. Their defense is so strong that it gives the Ravens more chances on Offense. Lamar doesn't have to force anything because the defense doesn't let them down. The one year they weren't top 5? 2021 

Lamar's stats: 16 TDs, 13 picks, 38 sacks, 87 rating QBR 57. Simply put his worst season (he only played 12 games but even if you average it out to 16). 

He also had top 10 line every year and the coach responsible for it recently died.

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Taron Johnson is the only other Bill that should be on the list.  He is the best slot corner in the NFL.  Not having the best player at his position in the NFL on the list invalidates the entire list.  

I was going to buy Taron Johnson Jersey until he changed number.  He should have worn Rob Johnson jersey number so the jerseys could be taken out of closets and bird cages.

Lamar Jackson continues to be severely overrated. His MVP last year was so weak. Who would take Jackson over Allen for their QB? Heck, I'd rather have Burrow, Stroud, and Love as well. Obviously Mahomes.

He is a good player, but he should not be in the conversation as one of the top 5 players in the entire NFL.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

This is ESPN after all.   All the Bills have is Josh Allen. 

Let's be honest. Casual Non- Bills fans only know of Josh Allen. I'd guess Von Miller being on the team is one of those "ohh yeah, I forgot about that" player for the Bills. That might be it. Us Bills fans know better though.