Other Teams Cuts That Might Help the Bills

10 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

Hopefully this doesn’t turn into an “I’ve heard of him” thread and folks post players who fit our scheme and can still play.

Zero chance this doesn’t turn into an “I’ve heard of him” thread

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

Hopefully this doesn’t turn into an “I’ve heard of him” thread and folks post players who fit our scheme and can still play.

at least kick the tires, on the cheap, team friendly deal, don't overpay

That 3rd stringer for Washington, Trace McSorley, has bounced around the league a bit.  Every time i see him play for a few series he's always balling.  Looks pretty good to me as a backup.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, zow2 said:

That 3rd stringer for Washington, Trace McSorley, has bounced around the league a bit.  Every time i see him play for a few series he's always balling.  Looks pretty good to me as a backup.

One of the Denver back ups or that Plummer from Carolina who carved us up looked pretty good could be available soon 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dave_Bills said:

Zero chance this doesn’t turn into an “I’ve heard of him” thread

48 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d take Mike White over Mitch but I doubt that’ll happen

LOL 12 minutes and zero posts apart.

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

He's so good that he's got his own theme song

If he doesn't stick as the backup in Denver I'd take a flier on Zach Wilson. His physical skills for playing the position are far greater than anything we've got backing up Allen. He's looked very good (admittedly against 2nds and 3rds) behind a better O-line he had with Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Insert kicker here but seriously Riley Patterson got cut from Washington and might be a guy to look to add to the PS as he's had some NFL success before. 

He had a rough preseason but he has done well in past years at multiple stops. There will be a few veterans kickers getting cut soon. Hoping we bring in as many as possible for, at least, a try out and get one on the PS.

• Like (+1) 1