Bills cuts

Zack Davidson at TE is basically a good WR! He is close to making the squad. Hamler gone tells me we are TE heavy with Zack out wide.

So it's Coleman wide, Shakir slot, Kincaid TE and Zack outside. Then drop Zack and add Samuel on 2nd down. This O is gonna be unstoppable!! Frickin love it!

Now add Ty, Cook and Davis. Oh man.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Unfortunately you may be right.  Samuel,Shakir, Coleman are top 3.  I would really like 6 on the 53.

Kincaid is that guy for all intents, 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I had a feeling this was coming when he played almost the entire 3rd preseason game.  If they were high on him, they would not have let him play that much.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

Zack Davidson at TE is basically a good WR! He is close to making the squad. Hamler gone tells me we are TE heavy with Zack out wide.

So it's Coleman wide, Shakir slot, Kincaid TE and Zack outside. Then drop Zack and add Samuel on 2nd down. This O is gonna be unstoppable!! Frickin love it!

Now add Ty, Cook and Davis. Oh man.

Yea it’s TE and RB heavy team. Brady had a few in NE 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

The OL Edwards, not the Safety Mike Edwards

I repeat for the 4th time.  UDFA Mike Edwards has been waived, but they want him on the PS.

S Mike Edwards and starting LG David Edwards are still with the team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I know a lot of people like the story but he would’ve been fine on the practice squad. He may develop into something more but right now he’s a liability in coverage. 

I disagree, he wouldn’t have cleared waivers. Wed have another Wyatt Teller situation.

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I had a feeling this was coming when he played almost the entire 3rd preseason game.  If they were high on him, they would not have let him play that much.

He played that much because they weren't playing Cook, Davis, or Johnson, and Evans got hurt.  He was literally their last RB.  It's why Hamler ran in the TD late.

• Like (+1) 1