Bills cuts

29 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

800 of them?  Seems exaggeration to prove a point which means the point is dull.

Oh please, are RBs a dime a dozen or are we worried about a UDFA who happens to be the son of a former Bills RB. 

Gore played well, I’m not losing sleep over it

13 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

At RB, knowledge of the game can only get you so far.  You need strength or speed, ideally both.  I'll be happy to eat crow if he develops into something great, and it's a nice story, but I just don't see the path. 

To be great? Maybe not. To be rosterable? Yes.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Still think they replace Bass at some point.

I’d be shocked if they don’t bring somebody to the practice squad at very least.  Bass has proven to be shaky at best.  I hate the fact they didn’t bring somebody in earlier.

Just now, DCofNC said:

I’d be shocked if they don’t bring somebody to the practice squad at very least.  Bass has proven to be shaky at best.  I hate the fact they didn’t bring somebody in earlier.

One reason. $

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

So did Buffalo Joe make the team? Or are there still more cuts? What number are we at?

I havent seen him cut yet, but remember, there are the cuts after the cuts when we scour the waiver wire.

Just now, balln said:

In an effort to play 4D chess. We’ll convert joe into an H back. And unleash the full force of our TE , RB, FB passing arsenal while our possession WR block!

Hey can he return punts too LOL :) 

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah. He is a total JAG

He’s better than you are giving him credit for . Showed some good chops last year in his limited opportunities. Decent power and was good enough pass blocking . 

I like Gore as well but we didn’t see anything in pass blocking and to me , too many Bills fans are enamoured with his last name and wouldn’t be so upset by his cut if his name was something different . 

Hes fine as a PS guy he can work on his craft and maybe become our RB2 once we hopefully dump Cook and not resign him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Can’t wait for the 17-10 punt and play field position snoozefests that await the bills 

Stop repeatedly flooding this thread with stuff that has nothing to do with the Bills cuts today

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

With Shavers and Shorter being cut, I believe only Shakir, Gabe Davis and Coleman are the only WR’s drafted by the Bills under Beane’s tenure to make the roster. 

Hodgins played a few games for the Bills, but generally speaking you are correct.  Also Coleman is the first top 100 draft pick used by Beane on a WR.  Hard to develop any WRs if you don't draft them.

11 minutes ago, gomper said:

One reason. $

That’s true, BUT how much is it worth to miss the playoffs (or worse) over him?  They could do it if they really were committed to it, I think they are still on the hopium high and seeing if it works out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DCofNC said:

That’s true, BUT how much is it worth to miss the playoffs (or worse) over him?  They could do it if they really were committed to it, I think they are still on the hopium high and seeing if it works out.

I can see what they did although I don’t agree.

kickers can get mental

they drafted, gave him big second contract. They invested in him. Dont bring anyone to give him extra confidence. 

Hasn’t…. Really worked yet

• Thank you (+1) 1