Bills cuts

Just now, GASabresIUFan said:

I sincerely doubt Evans and/or Gore make the roster unless one of Cook, Davis or Johnson are hurt.  What do they need 4 or 5 RBs for?

I do think it’s very smart to have 3RBs rostered and 2 on the PS with how many injuries happen to the position but we don’t need 4 active plus Gilliam that’s overkill 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Doyle's problem has been injuries. He has shown that he can be a solid-to-good OT in the NFL.

Always need to respect Tommy Doyle. Finished a game on a torn ACL because the team needed him to. That earns him a lot of leash and time to recover for me.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

With 800 capable running backs in the NFL are we really that worried about frank gore junior?

If his name was Frank Smith instead of Gore Bills fans wouldn’t have this much hype for him . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

This seems hard to believe.

that seems like the same confusion many have had today.  Which is to be expected I guess when two players have the same name.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Simon said:

Please stop flooding this thread with posts that have nothing to do with the Bills actual cuts today.

There are plenty of other threads available for those other discussions.

Oh yeah? Show me a single thread where the quality of our WRs is being discussed.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

Yep..  First draft pick- WR, top FA acquisition- WR, first pick last year- Receiving TE...  Complete negligence!

First draft pick - trade down and see 3 more WR's come off the board before we pick the 8th WR of the draft. Do not draft another WR.

Top FA - After losing Diggs and Davis and we signed a guy not anywhere close to what is considered a top WR free agent type contract. 

Kincaid - That move was made last year when we needed another threat with Diggs, Davis, Shakir on this roster. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1