Bills cuts

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There were not 6 worthy of a roster spot. There might not be 5 worthy but I tend to give MVS a bit more a pass just because he does have some history of production but I wouldn't be adverse to bringing someone in from outside for that spot.

I agree, but the reason I was thinking 6 in my head the whole time is because everybody is meh and was thinking with 6 maybe one would pop. 

I would have rather taken a shot on Hamler than MVS

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

You think Hamler being waived is the difference in us being /not being the worst WR group in the league?

People are lost their minds over WR 6/7/8.

They’re losing their mind over the lack of talent at WR 1-5, which is causing them to overanalyze WR’s 6-8.

• Agree 4

Just now, Einstein said:

They’re losing their mind over the lack of talent at WR 1-5, which is causing them to overanalyze WR’s 6-8.

We've known 1-5 for 4 months now. But I agree that is what is causing the overreaction. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

The WR grave was dug when they let Diggs go without a plan. Then drafted only 1 WR in a very strong WR class. 

He brought in Samuel, Hollins, Claypool, and drafted a WR with 1st pick. That seems like a plan to me. And MVS

Edited by BuffaloBillies
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

He brought in Samuel, Hollins, Claypool, and drafted a WR with 1st pick. That seems like a plan to me. And MVS

That's the best we could've done?

I'm fine with Samuel and Coleman is a rookie, so we will see how he does. The rest are a bunch of ?'s.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

I would have rather taken a shot on Hamler than MVS

In June I'd have agreed. But having seen Hamler in pre-season and spoken to people who were in camp I don't think there is any objective basis for it. I like the idea of Hamler. The reality was very, very meh.

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Keon is almost purely an outside guy, Shakir is basically the Diggs role where he'll lineup outside in, MVS is an outside guy as well, Also none of the WRs other than Coleman and Shakir are gonna get 50% of the snaps, as we'll be running Knox and Kincaid on like 60% of the snaps

No he is not.  He will be most productive out of the slot.  Not like Beasley but like Michael Thomas or Colston. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

No he is not.  He will be most productive out of the slot.  Not like Beasley but like Michael Thomas or Colston. 

Agreed. His best plays in college were often as a big slot. He isn't a great release guy or a good route runner. Free releases and run to space from the slot is the way to boost his production.

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

We have a QB who can throw the ball 70 yards and the plan seems to be to play dink and dunk and run the ball a lot. 

I dunno where this is coming from because the Bills have gotten much more explosive this season compated to last season, and Coleman is a legit downfield threat

• Haha (+1) 2