Bills cuts

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

It's an annual tradition.

For a guy like Ankou it has to be so frustrating. He has been on the Bills PS for years it seems, they like him obviously but not good enough to put you on the 53. Your always the first call up when a DT goes down during the regular season, got picked up and let go by another team last year. I get he's a fringe NFL player and that happens a lot but Buffalo has put a lot of work in with him to feel like you have hit the glass ceiling with this one organization but it might be your best chance still.

• Agree 1

Just now, Process said:

It's looking like we are going 5 WR

samuel and mvs must be 100% then because the bills have two games in 4 days and if one of them is hurt or can't play going into miami you cant get anyone ready in time unless you bring back a hamler or shavers from the practice squad I guess.

feels like they are going to add an outside guy to me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

It's looking like we are going 5 WR

I don't really have an issue with 5 WR's.

I do kind of have an issue with 5 WR's, when two of them are currently injured & 1 of those currently injured WR's has a messy injury history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

if Ben D. is cut, who is the backup?  Isn't Trubisky injured?  

Ben D will be. Trubisky will be on the roster but not healthy the first couple of weeks Ben DiNucci will be an elevated PSer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1