Bills cuts

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Narrator:  "It wasn't" 

No offense to the Bills Media or anything here but this happens every year.  Our bottom talent guys aren't going to suddenly become meaningful players because they went through another Bills training camp. The guys that elevate themselves from their status are like 1/100, you maybe see 10 across the entire NFL each year.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Didn't really think Shavers was a 53 man player - especially given the presence of Coleman, Hollins and MVS, but it's a reminder of how tough this day is for so many.. thinking back to his interview where he said he viewed Sunday's game as his Super Bowl.  Rough business.

Totally agree such a tough day for a lot of folks... cant help but feel the human element in this. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I'm betting on this: "or claim or sign someone else as PS/QB3"

After cuts are made we likely IR Mitch (if expected to miss more than 3 weeks) and then sign a QB to active roster (see Kyle Allen) and also add one (see Dinucci) to the PS as insurance. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

They kept Hamler. It was down to three, and they kept the guy that can return punts in a pinch. Also, Hamler has actually produced a bit at the NFL level. 

With Hardy reportedly being injured, this may have opened the door for Hamler as well. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Where did you see Hardy was injured?

Just now, warrior9 said:

Me either, is there truth to this?

Few replies ago… Joe Marino is telling people in his text message thing that Hardy has an injury and is out a few weeks.

Might be on the previous page. 

14 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

After cuts are made we likely IR Mitch (if expected to miss more than 3 weeks) and then sign a QB to active roster (see Kyle Allen) and also add one (see Dinucci) to the PS as insurance. 

I wonder if Anthony Brown figures into the PS. I guess though if he was like the first cut thats probably not happening why expose him early. 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Few replies ago… Joe Marino is telling people in his text message thing that Hardy has an injury and is out a few weeks.

Might be on the previous page. 

Yeah, I'll believe it when the Bill announce it. It wouldn't be a huge loss or anything but it's interesting that THAT is an injury they haven't talked about?