Bills cuts

I think Knox and Kincaid are going to be on the field together a lot. Likely with Kincaid in the slot. 5 WR's is acceptable for this team although injuries are always a concern. 

What this tells me more than anything is that they feel good about Samuel's and MVS' recovery

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BillsFooteball said:

Especially with guys dinged up little surprised but not disappointed about shavers. I think the move here is sign a WR that is an upgrade who gets cut. Will see what that brings soon as it’s early but Patrick is upgrade over shavers 

Or maybe Metchie III. 

But Beane would never do what the TBD message board asks. I'm beginning to think he's trolling us 😅 

/s

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

DiNucci is gone already? Not sure what they wanted to see from him but apparently they didn’t see it. Oh well, he’ll be able to tell his grandkids that he started in an NFL game. 

Probably just clearing room to trade for "insert 4th string QB here"

Remember just because someone is cut today does not mean they are done with the organization.  Many of these guys will be back on the PS and others may be back once IR designations are complete (even with the new rule).  

By the way, the Bills have acquired almost no one from other teams' cuts besides Sam Martin during Beane's tenure.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

DiNucci is gone already? Not sure what they wanted to see from him but apparently they didn’t see it. Oh well, he’ll be able to tell his grandkids that he started in an NFL game. 

He will be back on the PS I think. And he might get elevated for the first two games as Josh's backup if Mitch isn't ready. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

3rd string QBs are never on the 53 though. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Joe Marino is saying a source told him Daequan Hardy has an injury that might keep him out the first few weeks of the season... He speculates that could lead to Hamler making the roster as the punt returner.

I haven’t seen this reported by him or anyone else unless he just said this on his podcast that dropped an hour ago which i haven’t listened to yet.  

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

I haven’t seen this reported by him or anyone else unless he just said this on his podcast that dropped an hour ago which i haven’t listened to yet.  

He sent it out in a text to subscribers.