Bills cuts

19 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Not sure where the Deon Jones love is coming from. He looked pretty bad in that last game. Did I miss something? 

Past performance. A force to only be rivaled by "I loved him in the draft" in producing outsized message board love.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yes 6th and 7th Rounders they have cut, Ulofoshio was a 5th round pick. Don't be blinded by the hometown hero hype and look at it from an organizational perspective. Ulofoshio would be claimed, I'm not sure Andreessen would be especially if they offered him a PS spot since hes from Buffalo .

Problem is that Andereesen have overachieved whereas Ulofoshio has been really lousy.  

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The only way Andreessen is safe is if they decide to keep him as a 6th LB or if they are going to keep him over Ulofoshio which I have a hard time believing since he was a draft pick.

Ulo- who? 😉

5 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yes 6th and 7th Rounders they have cut, Ulofoshio was a 5th round pick. Don't be blinded by the hometown hero hype and look at it from an organizational perspective. Ulofoshio would be claimed, I'm not sure Andreessen would be especially if they offered him a PS spot since hes from Buffalo .

I had no idea dude was even from Buffalo until after he had that monster game. That’s how I know I’m not blinded by hometown hype. Dude can be from North Korea for all I care. He can ball 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i still remember right after the Chroison One was cut, this board mysteriously crashed and a ton of posts were lost. Not a coincidence! 

I think that is when the board got Rosened. Not mysterious. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Simon said:

Yeah, but now you're responsible for continually updating your first post of the thread by maintaining a timely list of all the Bills cuts so that the info is available on page one. :devil:

No good deed goes unpunished. 

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

I watched the interview the other day of Anthony Brown after his first practice.  You could tell he wasn’t going to get real comfortable w Buffalo. But he was trying to learn the terminology for this one game vs Carolina.  I kinda figured it was a one game audition for other teams, which he might have been appreciative to get. 

What was said to make you think that?