Bills cuts

1 minute ago, wolfpack78 said:

I suspect this means Buffalo Joe is safe (or they’re trading for the Rams LB).

The only way Andreessen is safe is if they decide to keep him as a 6th LB or if they are going to keep him over Ulofoshio which I have a hard time believing since he was a draft pick.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

The only way Andreessen is safe is if they decide to keep him as a 6th LB or if they are going to keep him over Ulofoshio which I have a hard time believing since he was a draft pick.

if Andreessen has shown more I cannot see why Bills would keep Ulofoshio who they probably can put on PS.  They have cut draft picks before.

QB Anthony Brown is worth keeping as PS QB.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Just now, Punching Bag said:

if Andreessen has shown more I cannot see why Bills would keep Ulofoshio who they probably can put on PS.  They have cut draft picks before.

QB Anthony Brown is worth keeping as PS QB.

Yes 6th and 7th Rounders they have cut, Ulofoshio was a 5th round pick. Don't be blinded by the hometown hero hype and look at it from an organizational perspective. Ulofoshio would be claimed, I'm not sure Andreessen would be especially if they offered him a PS spot since hes from Buffalo .

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

First time opening a thread. What better place to start?

post the rumors and confirmed cuts here.

Have you ever been hijacked before?  My sister went on a cruise around the Greek islands and were warned about pirates being a very real threat in some areas. 

Ahh, one more thing the Greek Isles and TwoBillsDrive have in common.  

:)

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

First time opening a thread. What better place to start?

Yeah, but now you're responsible for continually updating your first post of the thread by maintaining a timely list of all the Bills cuts so that the info is available on page one. :devil:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Kind of surprised about Deion Jones, a really good player once upon a time, I guess the tank is finally empty.

He has been decent. I think this means they want to keep Andreessen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yes 6th and 7th Rounders they have cut, Ulofoshio was a 5th round pick. Don't be blinded by the hometown hero hype and look at it from an organizational perspective. Ulofoshio would be claimed, I'm not sure Andreessen would be especially if they offered him a PS spot since hes from Buffalo .

Agreed unless they're sick of Spector being injured all the time.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I agree…a claim means they are on the 53man. I don’t see him getting claimed as a walk on.  We’re he a 3rd ..he’d get claimed

I watched the interview the other day of Anthony Brown after his first practice.  You could tell he wasn’t going to get real comfortable w Buffalo. But he was trying to learn the terminology for this one game vs Carolina.  I kinda figured it was a one game audition for other teams, which he might have been appreciative to get. 

26 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I think it's quite possible that Spector starts season on the IR.

That would put Andreesen as #5, for now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2