MENU -- Bills Home Opener Sunday September 8th -- ARIZONA CARDINALS -- What's on Your Plate?

I checked out AZ wildlife for inspiration... none of it looks particularly edible. In fact, between the scorpions, rattlesnakes, wolves, and bears, the wildlife appears to have a better chance of eating me than I do of eating it...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, transient said:

I checked out AZ wildlife for inspiration... none of it looks particularly edible. In fact, between the scorpions, rattlesnakes, wolves, and bears, the wildlife appears to have a better chance of eating me than I do of eating it...

Rattlesnake is actually some pretty good eating....I had it fried up like popcorn shrimp style once......good times 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Moondoggies Wings- hot, side of suicide sauce on the side with blue cheese + pepperoni pizza 

I read this wrong and it reminded me of the blue cheese I crumbled on my pizza I made for Saturday's game in my Italian wood burning oven.

I don't use blue cheese often but when I do I never regret it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Do you eat?

yeah, I eat but not what I always want to. I'm glad you live a life of privilege but not everyone lives the life you have. you don't have to look down on someone who lives on a fixed income like I have to and think it's a joke. your just sad  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Yawning Frog said:

yeah, I eat but not what I always want to. I'm glad you live a life of privilege but not everyone lives the life you have. you don't have to look down on someone who lives on a fixed income like I have to and think it's a joke. your just sad  

Lighten up. I'm not looking down on you and your situation as I don't even know you don't know me. If you did know me you'd find I don't live a life of privilege and I worked for a agency that served Mental and physical Disabled people. Have a nice day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Yawning Frog said:

This response to what was clearly a joke is a little over the top.  Also, who responds to an “opening day menu” thread like you did?  Why even respond if you don’t have the means to make a dang plate of nachos or something?  Jeez…lighten up dude! 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2