Did you get the Sunday Ticket this year?

Steptide

1 hour ago, nucci said:

they should stagger start times for early games. Why have 9 games at 1pm?

I'm old enough to remember when Baltimore Colts home games started at 2:00pm because of some obscure Maryland law.  NFL fought like heck to repeal it and Maryland finally did, with the NFL's help of course.  The NFL likes uniformity and telling the networks what time a game begins.

On 8/26/2024 at 10:46 AM, TheFunPolice said:

If I was living outside of WNY I would do it for sure, but Red Zone is much better to watch to me, anyway, if there isn't a Bills game on. Even then, the minute a commercial hits I switch over until the game is back. 

I'm so happy for the people who want the ticket that the NFL has finally woken up and joined the 21st century. Now anyone who wants it can just buy it, which is the way every other league has been. 

No more asking your landlord for permission, installing dishes (if you even can), not being able to but having Direct TV say according to them you CAN, etc. etc. 

Getting it off of a satellite company is enormously beneficial for fans. 

Agree. It's crazy how much money the league was throwing away when the NFL Sunday Ticket was stuck with Direct TV. I used to have to pirate so many games because of it as I lived in an apartment where the landlord didn't want a dish. Football and baseball are the only viewing media I consistently watch (watch every Bills game and every Commanders game when Bills don't conflict and watch every Orioles game and Diamondbacks game I can) and spend money on so good that the NFL and MLB got their ***** somewhat together with streaming options. The MLB package is also pretty good. 

Accessibility is good for allowing the sport to grow so just crazy how hard things used to be. 

I received a survey from YT TV. It was focused on various pricing options for Sunday Ticket w/wo YT TV, individual games, watched games on a Sunday, etc. Seems they are looking at ways to offer various options for NFL games. They did not have an option for single team watching. 

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This FTW, can’t beat $125 for Sunday Ticket. I’m doing the same. 

It may make $ sense to register for a class at local Community Colllege and drop in a few weeks?

The Bills have 6 games in primetime. As for the other 11 games at about 400 dollars that's 36ish bucks a game and I can't swing that. For a few weeks I can just do piracy and then for some of the games I can go to my local sports bar have a few cheap beers and watch the games and probably spend 25-30 bucks watching the games and be on top about 200 bucks. 

Overall if you got the money to pony up to watch the games in the comfort of your own home easily and in high quality that's great. But it is a hard value proposition for a lot of fans especially with other options out there. 

Edited by billsfan89
  • Agree 1

I just scoped out NFL+ Premium and I think I am getting a lot more bang for my buck:

-live local radio broadcast for out of market fans (the WGR broadcast)

-full games 10 minutes after they end and condensed games

-All 22 footage

For $100 for 12 months (replays through the off-season drought) this is much closer to what I need. Might I miss seeing some games live? Yes. I also have a newborn so I might be missing them anyway.

This feels more like money well spent 

• Like (+1) 1

Just case you guys didn't know, you can select which games you want to watch this year with the multi view option. Just got an email from YouTube about it. So instead of 4 games youtube picks you can pick the 4 you want to view at the same time 

Son is in his first year of college, so had him sign up.  They disabled his Google account for an unknown reason.  I paid for the service and now can't watch until they decide in 2 business days if the appeal is awarded.  

Then why didn't you give out money back?  This YouTube Sunday Ticket thing is a total joke.

On 8/25/2024 at 3:04 PM, MikePJ76 said:

Yes because I live DFW and would miss games without it!

my son is in college so I only payed I think 110 or whatever it was.  

On 8/25/2024 at 4:05 PM, HurlyBurly51 said:

Yep, $109 plus splurged another $10 for Red Zone😎

How did you get that?  The student discount is still $200.

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

How did you get that?  The student discount is still $200.

I got an offer to renew if I was still a student and my son is a college student.  So I renewed by like august 5th or whatever it was to keep last years price.

• Thank you (+1) 1