Did you get the Sunday Ticket this year?

Steptide

11 hours ago, chongli said:

But then the NFL would lose money...dramatically.

but they may be able to sign up more people who will then avoid going to all those all non-official sites.  

9 hours ago, JK Fan said:

No, in Canada we have a streaming service, DAZN that carries all NFL games including Pre-Season.  Costs $35.00 a month and you can cancel anytime.

I get the same here in India too..but the quality of the transmission is ok. It is not the same as watching the feed in the US.  

• Like (+1) 1

Nope.  Live locally so get all the games.

Only reason I got ST was for Redzone with Andrew Siciliano.  Now that he no longer hosts the DTV version, I pay $10/month on YouTube Tv for the current version.  Love Redzone as it shows all the best plays without having to watch one game that may be a dud.

Jumped on the early bird renewal back in the spring for $289 w/Red Zone.  Then I see I could have gotten it for FREE through Verizon or even $199 through ID.ME. 

Next year, may be better to wait than to get in early.

13 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Jumped on the early bird renewal back in the spring for $289 w/Red Zone.  Then I see I could have gotten it for FREE through Verizon or even $199 through ID.ME. 

Next year, may be better to wait than to get in early.

just call and ask for discount

• Haha (+1) 1

If I was living outside of WNY I would do it for sure, but Red Zone is much better to watch to me, anyway, if there isn't a Bills game on. Even then, the minute a commercial hits I switch over until the game is back. 

I'm so happy for the people who want the ticket that the NFL has finally woken up and joined the 21st century. Now anyone who wants it can just buy it, which is the way every other league has been. 

No more asking your landlord for permission, installing dishes (if you even can), not being able to but having Direct TV say according to them you CAN, etc. etc. 

Getting it off of a satellite company is enormously beneficial for fans. 

Now it's like $700 so hell no. Even if it was the same price as last year it wasn't worth it.

If it was every game? Maybe $400 would be worth it. I'd watch more.

But with Primetime games and exclusive streaming games and local broadcast blackouts? I'd maybe get half of them.

I'm also expecting a newborn imminently so NFL rewind is looking like a far more likely option.

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Now it's like $700 so hell no. Even if it was the same price as last year it wasn't worth it.

But with Primetime games and exclusive streaming games and local broadcast blackouts? I'd maybe get half of them.

I'm also expecting a newborn imminently so NFL rewind is looking like a far more likely option.

The $700 or thereabouts, is the Apple price...and if anyone pays that much for ST, they have more money than brains (I guess I'd take that trade off though). 

Seriously, there are deals to be had, you just have to look for them.

22 hours ago, Steptide said:

Just purchased for the season, but only cuz I can still get a discount with my nephew being in school. Once he's done, I'm probably done with the ticket. $419 a season is just way too much. I was surprised how much it went up even with the student discount 

Whatever the terms and prices I am a huge Bills, and NFL in general, fan and watch everything available.

Renewed.  Got it set up so that my mom can watch in FL while I'm watching in OH.  Also so that I can watch the 2nd game that I want to watch - not what the local station / network forces me to.

Edited by BuffaloBud
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Congrats on the baby!

Get your sleep when you can.

Every game, DAZN for $100 for the year on a promotion (TD visa promo).  Splitting with a friend so $50 cnd each or $37 US each.

I watch more than just bills, so it’s good for me.  Bills are my team, but I just love watching football.

• Like (+1) 1

Got it free last year and didnt think it was wasn't worth it for me to pay.  I enjoy red zone much more than individual games.  The NFL also sucks at scheduling so pretty much the Sunday ticket was useless for the afternoon games.  Red zone will find the best game and just stick on it.

Also, fanduel gave out a three free weeks.  When the Bills are playing at one, I just focus on that anyways.  So will probably take the three weeks free 2-4.  Think you have until end of Sept to use code.

Just now, Back2Buff said:

Got it free last year and didnt think it was wasn't worth it for me to pay.  I enjoy red zone much more than individual games.  The NFL also sucks at scheduling so pretty much the Sunday ticket was useless for the afternoon games.  Red zone will find the best game and just stick on it.

Also, fanduel gave out a three free weeks.  When the Bills are playing at one, I just focus on that anyways.  So will probably take the three weeks free 2-4.  Think you have until end of Sept to use code.

they should stagger start times for early games. Why have 9 games at 1pm?

36 minutes ago, nucci said:

they should stagger start times for early games. Why have 9 games at 1pm?

They should at least do a more 50/50 split between 1 and afternoon.  Like you said, the 1 games should at least be 1:05. 1:15 and 1:25 to keep up with the 4 slot timing

• Agree 1

On 8/25/2024 at 4:00 PM, chongli said:

But then the NFL would lose money...dramatically.

Depends on how many people would pay a reduced rate that otherwise pay zero.   Seems like a lot here pay zero. 

For sure everyone should at least be doing student rate or veteran discount.   If you think hard you know one or the other.  

Then there's the free stream off reddit link option, and you can always use the old Directv satellite dish option for out of town folks, and just have them install a dish setup at your house wherever you are, then call in a few weeks and say you're moving to buffalo and taking your dish with you so please change your programming to buffalo local channels.   

(Gonna need a buffalo Roch address to give them or just say you're living in an RV in Buffalo)

Then you can get buffalo locals no matter where you are and see all the games complete with 8 billion west Herr ads it'll make ya feel like you're at Teds eating a hot dog drinking a loganberry.

• Like (+1) 1