Did you get the Sunday Ticket this year?

Steptide

I always get Sunday ticket, price hikes are part of everyday life, and still get great value from it.

Obviously a huge Bills fan, I go to many games as a STH, but live in Pittsburgh and don't get all the televised games.  

On top of that, I watch alot of football on Sundays.  Getting every game, without streaming illegally, is worth the price in my mind.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I did not for multiple reasons.

1. I am not paying $400 to watch sunday Bills games on TV.

2. We play 6 prime time games 

3. I expect some of the games on Sunday to be broadcast nationally 

4. I'm coming back to Buffalo for about 6 weeks in Sept

So I will only need Sunday ticket for 6 games im guessing,and divide that by the cost it's just not worth it IMO

I already have YouTube tv. Ticket cost 360. Gladly 30$ a game to watch in comfort of own home instead of driving to a bar, fight to get a seat near which tv is playing it. Hope they have your game on the speakers, have to pay for food and drinks. Bonus is I get to split the cost with my brother in law who lives a few houses away. Plus I also can watch any other interesting game. 

Edited by Allen2Coleman

33 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Yes

I’m not looking for more battles to fight, and if it helps poor @HOUSE see a game or two, it seems worth it to me. 

You can invite him to YOUR place.  

Problem solved. 

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

how'd you get it for $250? 

I believe I received an email from YoutubeTV to renew for that price and quickly jumped on it. I was a subscriber last season. Or it might be that I redeemed the $70 discount I received on Sunday Ticket in email from the Bills…I do not remember which I used.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mikie2times said:

Between the primetime games, likelihood of a few national TV games, great Bills backers bar here it's just not worth it. I will stream 5-6 games as well and those feeds have been stellar.  

and there is always la casa muppetta. LOL YEP. Tell PruPru I said she needs to come too. We can so do this 🙂 BYOB

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Steptide said:

Just purchased for the season, but only cuz I can still get a discount with my nephew being in school. Once he's done, I'm probably done with the ticket. $419 a season is just way too much. I was surprised how much it went up even with the student discount 

Ef them so hard for exploiting insane prices. I understand the business side and nfl greed drove prices up for a carrier. But ef this whole thing.

Message me if you're looking for alternate method. I'm not selling anything, just a guy who literally would be homeless if i wanted to watch the Bills, which is a GD birthright to me. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, muppy said:

and there is always la casa muppetta. LOL YEP. Tell PruPru I said she needs to come too. We can so do this 🙂 BYOB

Oh ya, we will be doing a few of those for sure. Any plans for PB this year?

15 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Oh ya, we will be doing a few of those for sure. Any plans for PB this year?

lets discuss dates. I'm in my deadline season for papercraft so I may miss the home opener and just be here finishing up the fall - winter bag collection. 300 total needed. I'm at 65 now 🙂 nos vemos

• Thank you (+1) 1

I didn't pay last year for the first time in like 15 years.

Reason being, #1 cost was getting ridiculous. #2. Along with the automatic Jax and Miami games (I live in Fl.) and all the nationally televised games that were scheduled it was a no-brainer. I just went to a local backer bar for the 2 or 3 games I couldn't get.

Doing the same this season. 

7 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Where’d you see this? I couldn’t find it anywhere 

go to ID.ME verify your veteran status and go under streaming services and find NFL Sunday Ticket and it will give you a link for the discount.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, K12A17 said:

go to ID.ME verify your veteran status and go under streaming services and find NFL Sunday Ticket and it will give you a link for the discount.

Man I’m going to have to call them now lol. I just did the student offer for $199 but with that offer you can only use it on one tv. Bet the military offer lets you use multiple am right?

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Man I’m going to have to call them now lol. I just did the student offer for $199 but with that offer you can only use it on one tv. Bet the military offer lets you use multiple am right?

yeah I don't think that restriction applies to the military discount

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yes. First time I’ve paid for it in years, so that sort justified the cost. 
As a long time Directv customer who annually threatened to cancel, they gave it to me free for several years. 
Last year, with so many games in prime time I didn’t subscribe. Watched delayed on NFL+ app a couple of times and did pirated live stream a couple times. Local Anchor Bar once. 
Didn’t much like waiting until the game was over and trying not to hear the outcome spoiled.  Had to stay off the grid. No TSW, no post game, etc.

The live stream wasn’t always the best. Resolution mirrored to TV was ok, but not what we’re used to. I think one time the dude providing the game had VPN issues and just had his phone set up to capture his TV picture, with the dog crossing in front occasionally. 

One of the big reasons for getting the ticket this year is, living in Atlanta metro, the games offered on local TV are often the lousy NFC South teams and whoever they’re playing.  When the Bills aren’t playing Sunday afternoon, I might want to see teams that I have greater interest in, especially as the playoff races heat up.  Instead of Miami, KC, or Cincy, we’d be getting Carolina and New Orleans. 
Next year when we play that division I may not need NFL Sunday Ticket