Did you get the Sunday Ticket this year?

Steptide

1 hour ago, ShakAttack said:

Yes. at first because I forgot to cancel my subscription from last year so I was auto renewed and they do NOT issue refunds. 

but then I realized since I live in Washington state and do not have digital cable it’s probably for the best anyway.

I noticed it hit my credit card the day before it was set to auto renew so i disputed the charge on those provable grounds.  Then checked the option to get it and it was 100 cheaper than the auto renew price and also included the hbo max for free 4 months so pulled the trigger on that discount.

I haven't.  I bought it last year,  but only needed it for five or six games that weren't broadcast locally.  I might buy the discounted rate at the halfway point or something,  but I can't justify full price again for how little I actually needed it last season.  

So much for that idea.  I didn't realize it auto-renews,  so I guess I bought it again after all.  Oh well.  

Edited by Brandon

3 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I did not for multiple reasons.

1. I am not paying $400 to watch sunday Bills games on TV.

2. We play 6 prime time games 

3. I expect some of the games on Sunday to be broadcast nationally 

4. I'm coming back to Buffalo for about 6 weeks in Sept

So I will only need Sunday ticket for 6 games im guessing,and divide that by the cost it's just not worth it IMO

I wish the NFL will give a package to watch a specific team's games.  That way they could reduce that price down dramatically.  

I have it through DAZN (International) and I am paying roughly $129 for it for the whole season.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I wish the NFL will give a package to watch a specific team's games.  That way they could reduce that price down dramatically.  

But then the NFL would lose money...dramatically.

• Like (+1) 1

Yup, but I got a bit of a discount because I already have YTTV and had the ticket last season. I live in Cali so I need it, unless I want to go snooping for illegal streams on Reddit

25 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

how'd you get it for $250? 

image.thumb.png.0987e18f732d673d50e83c15f8679b26.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

Just purchased for the season, but only cuz I can still get a discount with my nephew being in school. Once he's done, I'm probably done with the ticket. $419 a season is just way too much. I was surprised how much it went up even with the student discount 

I went ahead and renewed

Yes.  I love watching football.  When the Bills are scheduled prime time, I still watch Sunday day games.  I like to be able to pick a game I want to watch rather than just what the local channels provide.

On a similar topic, that judge that reversed the jury decision is obviously being paid off and should be removed.

5 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I did not for multiple reasons.

1. I am not paying $400 to watch sunday Bills games on TV.

2. We play 6 prime time games 

3. I expect some of the games on Sunday to be broadcast nationally 

4. I'm coming back to Buffalo for about 6 weeks in Sept

So I will only need Sunday ticket for 6 games im guessing,and divide that by the cost it's just not worth it IMO

greetings. I totally get your view on this. Financial decisions most wisely are decided by using a cost vs benefit ratio

we bundle our Sunday ticket with YouTube and pay the earliest date to receive optimal discounts offered pre season. I personally love the DVR. I can't do without it. Red zone for me is Meh. I just mainly watch the Bills and our AFC competition.

I need my away season tickets. 100% I'm paying it. I may go to the Billsbackers for a game but It's very comfortable for me here at home.

so my cost benefit ratio rules in favor of Sunday ticket.

I can't wait  🙂 GO BILLS!~!

Edited by muppy