Based on current roster situation, predict top 3 positions to be selected in the 2025 draft…

JaCrispy

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Just some fun food for thought, and as a Bills fan, it’s never too soon…😉

With Miller likely gone after this season, I’m thinking the Bills go DE in the 1st round to place opposite Rousseau…It’s a premium position to get good value…👍

With our first 2nd round pick, and Brown’s contract expiring, I could see the Bills going OT here, if they decide his asking price is too much…Again, great value with a pick that will likely be in the top half of the round…

With our second 2nd round pick, it was a little trickier…I could see the Bills going in a few different directions…

-First, depending how Milano, and how the rest of the LBs pan out, I could see that position being prioritized…

-Second,  the same goes for WR…I feel like a broken record, but I still think we need more speed…Stay tuned…

-Third, my dark horse position is DT, if the Bills really wanted to solidly the line…

What are your thoughts?

I don’t know contract/ cap situation with players…athis was drive things on inability to resign a free agent to be so you need to use picks to replace them unless you have a FS

i think they draft 26-32 next year. They have an extra 2nd so they can trade up.

my 3 priorities is OLB/ edge who can pass rush ( von Miller replacement ) , OL, and WR/TE ( is Knox a free agent next year?? , possibly safety 

4 hours ago, djp14150 said:

I don’t know contract/ cap situation with players…athis was drive things on inability to resign a free agent to be so you need to use picks to replace them unless you have a FS

i think they draft 26-32 next year. They have an extra 2nd so they can trade up.

my 3 priorities is OLB/ edge who can pass rush ( von Miller replacement ) , OL, and WR/TE ( is Knox a free agent next year?? , possibly safety 

I really hope they don’t trade their 2nd rounder to move up…Imo it’s too valuable to not get a third top player in the top two rounds…Bills need more top end talent…

13 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

WR, DE will be the clear 1 and 2 (again) next is likely between OL and CB. I’ll go with OL since assuming Rasul Is gone next year I believe Elam can step up. If that fails Ingram had a hell of a camp and preseason. 

Dont forget we still have Elam…He could surprise this year after a strong camp…👍

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Receiver, Edge rusher, and CB. I imagine Douglas might move on, so I'd want another young corner to develop.

Maybe 3rd/4th round?

21 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I really hope they don’t trade their 2nd rounder to move up…Imo it’s too valuable to not get a third top player in the top two rounds…Bills need more top end talent…

Dont forget we still have Elam…He could surprise this year after a strong camp…👍

Maybe 3rd/4th round?

It depends on what they target and the depth of the draft ( which I do not know)

of course free agency factors into this.

Trading those two up can get you into the 11-15 range range where you can get a really good edge/ OLB or higher level pass rush DE or OT or thigh CB. 

they could trade down and get a 2nd day pick thrn yrade up with later picks for another second day pick and sit there with 5 thrn trade the highest for a 1st in 2026