Talonz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Why was TC so upset?  That seemed like the most harmless thing ever.

362092[/snapback]

Tom Cruise use to be one of my favorite actors...

Who can argue with Top Gun, Days of Thunder, The Firm, Vanilla Sky, etc.....

With the Oprah wig out, the cramming of Scientology down everyones throats, recent interviews where he comes off as a real prick, and this very strange "pre-arranged like" marriage to Katie Holmes, he is quickly becoming one of my LEAST favorites....

:( Cruise is a pompous ass. Lets see what the alist has to say about tommy-

Cruise, Tom. Oh, definitely not a Friend Of Dorothy. Why would you ever think such a thing? No, certainly not. And he definitely doesn't force his gay lovers to sign lengthy non-disclosure contracts before he gets involved with them; that's just a vile, untrue rumor started to bring shame on this quite emphatically heterosexual movie star. Certainly not someone who has and enjoys sex with lots of men. One would never hear Mr. Cruise described as "awkward and inarticulate" when speaking without a script, and certainly never hear him described as "vain, shallow, and pretentious." No, certainly not--the reverse is true of Mr. Cruise! $cientologist. Vain & arrogant. Never graduated from high school. Acted badly towards Nicole Kidman during their break-up, which was caused partially by his insistence on raising the kids $cientologist (she wanted them raised Catholic) and partially because of her pregnancy, which may have been his and may have been Ewan McGregor's. Broke up with Nicole via his representatives. (Cruise, you swine.) Linked with Patricia Arquette, Cher, Penelope Cruz, Rebecca De Mornay, Nelly Furtado, Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman, Heather Locklear, Paul Newman, Lisa Marie Presley, and Mimi Rogers.

;)

Tom Cruise use to be one of my favorite actors...

Who can argue with Top Gun, Days of Thunder, The Firm, Vanilla Sky, etc.....

With the Oprah wig out, the cramming of Scientology down everyones throats, recent interviews where he comes off as a real prick, and this very strange "pre-arranged like" marriage to Katie Holmes, he is quickly becoming one of my LEAST favorites....

362094[/snapback]

I agree! It seemed like when he was jumping up and down on Oprah's show he was saying "I'm not gay!, I'm not gay!". I'm not sure if everyone else knows, but he fired his PR man about a month and a half ago and replaced him with his sister? If this was under the surface for the last umpteen years then his guy was the best PR man in the business! In this case he handled himself very well. I'm kind of surprised. I would have flipped on the guy.

Jeff

And if it was any of you folks, you would have been very upset and tried to do the whole plastic cup routine on the guys. It was complete bull sh--, immature on their part and Cruise is right. He was being a good guy, offering an interview and people took advantage of him. Now you know why stars, etc... can be jerk because of people like them and you guys for saying Cruise was being a jerk.

Grow up morons, it isn't funny, and in fact could have been a very dangerous situation.

And if it was any of you folks, you would have been very upset and tried to do the whole plastic cup routine on the guys.  It was complete bull sh--, immature on their part and Cruise is right.  He was being a good guy, offering an interview and people took advantage of him.  Now you know why stars, etc... can be jerk because of people like them and you guys for saying Cruise was being a jerk. 

Grow up morons, it isn't funny, and in fact could have been a very dangerous situation.

362145[/snapback]

As I said in my post, I would have flipped on the guy!

Jeff

And if it was any of you folks, you would have been very upset and tried to do the whole plastic cup routine on the guys.  It was complete bull sh--, immature on their part and Cruise is right.  He was being a good guy, offering an interview and people took advantage of him.  Now you know why stars, etc... can be jerk because of people like them and you guys for saying Cruise was being a jerk. 

362145[/snapback]

Amen! I hope he presses charges against these punks or at least scares the sh*t out them by making them think he will.

Tom Cruise Pranksters Also Hit Sharon Osbourne

The pranksters who drenched Tom Cruise with water at his film premiere last night have also targeted Sharon Osbourne.

The team from new Channel 4 show Grand Classics carried out the same stunt with Osbourne last month.

A cameraman began filming the reality TV star as she walked through London’s West End – only for his “camera” to squirt her with water.

But while Cruise lost his cool, Osbourne, 52, decided to get even.

She dived into a nearby restaurant and filled a champagne bucket with water, which she threw over the cameraman.

Four men were arrested last night for allegedly drenching Cruise at the Leicester Square premiere of War Of The Worlds.

They were bailed to return for questioning later today.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman confirmed the team were filming Grand Classics.

The show features pranks on celebrities and members of the public and is scheduled for broadcast later this year.

“The water squirting was not intended to cause offence and was very much in a spirit of fun,” the spokeswoman said.

Actually I thought Cruise handled the situation with great composure.  He didn't let the guy off the hook and turned the prank around to make the prankster look like a poor pathetic imbecile.

362161[/snapback]

That was really the best part of the interview. Any other celeb would have had his people whisk them away, but Cruise just stayed on the guy. "No, no. I want to know. What would make you do something like that?"

Regardless of your thoughts on Cruise, this was a low-blow shot that takes all the imagination and creation of a moron to pull it off, and it showed when he tried to walk away from Cruise. It's no different than the idiot on Stern who interviews people with his sophmoric questions. Embarrassing someone in that regard is just simply iditiotic and can be done by any chucklehead still wearing a pair of underoos.

I wonder how many of us would be perceived if we lived out our life in front of a camera in this country.

I think Cruise handled himself alot better than I would have.

362232[/snapback]

The problem is, he goes out of his way to live his life in front of the camera.

It's hard to feel sorry for people who go out of their way to get attention and publicity. :(