Who’s stock is up after today’s game? Who’s stock went down?

Pete

23 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Anyone please defend why they needed this game…
About all they learned was a bubble backup LB is not good enough for the 53.
Other than that nothing to be gained 

Cut the preseason to one game and play an 18 game season 

I think when they move to 18 games it will be two PS games and two byes. Voila SB is on Presidents Day weekend and that is what Roger wants

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I think when they move to 18 games it will be two PS games and two byes. Voila SB is on Presidents Day weekend and that is what Roger wants

Valntines day SB???

I agree with the premise of 18 g 2 pre season and 2 byes. 

I also seen expanded playoffs coming.

season starts this weekend ( weekend before Labor Day.

you have playoffs

Week 1 WC round like 7v10 and 8v 9 could have a 6-12 and 5-12 game.

week 2 quarter finals

week 3 can semis

week 4 con finals 

week 5 bye

week 6 SB 

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

we need to know. No seriously

Maybe he is quite the Punt Holder ? Bass

This is odd , going this far with his poor performance without real duress?

This is where I insert my WTh McBeanes ? Everyone can see its still an issue

Complete malfeasance that no one has brought in competition with Bass.  Oh well, enjoy watching a 60% kicker this year.

• Sad 1

Gore for sure but depends on how bad his knee injury is...could go to IR.

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Agreed.  And Shavers and Gore were excellent.  

Hardy was very good.  

Bad:

The defense.  Especially the line and LBs.  Bad.  

Bass is a problem.  

Bass missed 1 kick this pre-season. Not sure why this keeps being brought up.

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Complete malfeasance that no one has brought in competition with Bass.  Oh well, enjoy watching a 60% kicker this year.

From missing 1 kick during pre-season? Good Lord, some of you need to get back from the ledge.

12 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

It’s a sad day for all the “Justin Shorter is an absolute beast” crowd … cmon now, don’t be shy. I know you’re out there 😂

Beast - no.  Hopeful he will regain that 5-star status and develop into something good- yes.  Hope fades non-linearly as time goes on.

• Like (+1) 1

Considering most of the guys playing yesterday are done Tuesday, it’s hard to grade performances.  We have no idea what the calls were or who was assigned to do what.  I think the coaching staff / front office had 50+ players locked in already.   Difficult for Andreesson or anyone else to make plays when the other 9 or 10 guys are getting blown up.

48 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

Beast - no.  Hopeful he will regain that 5-star status and develop into something good- yes.  Hope fades non-linearly as time goes on.

His five star status was based on high school …. No matter how much time he spends in the gym (which always seems to wow fans who equate muscles with actually being able to play football), he’s just not a FOOTBALL PLAYER at the highest level. 

12 hours ago, MPL said:

Stock way down for the pre-season as a whole. Thank goodness it's over. 

And us old timers can remember when the preseason was 6 games for a 14 game regular season.  That seems ridiculous now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Gore for sure but depends on how bad his knee injury is...could go to IR.

Bass missed 1 kick this pre-season. Not sure why this keeps being brought up.

From missing 1 kick during pre-season? Good Lord, some of you need to get back from the ledge.

In fairness with his preseason makes were all around the extra point range. Chip shots (some makes had serious slicing if longer distance) Last year ended sour for Bass, he went 5/12 practice this week on kicks  over 40 yards, missed a 51 yarder yesterday. Weather was no issue for these as well. There is reason for concern for anytime bass trots out from 40+ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JP51 said:

Ingram and Gore... Andreeson looked ok but was not anywhere near as impactful with the scrubs as he was with the starters in front

Andreesen made lots of tackles Saturday but few if any big plays.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hardy was very good.  

Bad:

Bass is a problem.  

WTF is Bass doing with his life to be so bad. He is a friggin' kicker. Once you get to a certain level how frigging hard can it be to stay good ( not perfect just good) and make millions for 10+ years. Many many have done it. 

4 hours of practice skills and exercise, get smucked in a game once per year, you don't hang with all the Wacko players, the ball boy is your best friend, lots a gals, lots of time on your hands, no press interviews except Tasker, check your bank account, no bandages, no surgery, free shoes, WTF, 

If you cannot handle the easiest job in football, get out, cut his butt, move on.

Other players lose years off their life to play, risk brain disease, suffer life altering injuries, carry an extra 100 lbs, and compete for their job every year. now that is pressure. 

You...just need to be a pro, dedicated, you have the job, you take 3 steps, the target doesn't move, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Andreesen made lots of tackles Saturday but few if any big plays.

Agreed a lot of them were a la Tremaine 7 yards down the field

17 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

No Anthony Brown love?? I thought he played well in his short stint with decision making and mobility. I'd prefer him on PS than Buechele 

I actually was going to put him in he looked like a QB to me.... maybe PS for him if Trubisky comes back

Andreessen looks good with the starters against the Bears starting O and he is a lock to make the team.

Andreessen looks mid playing with mostly guys who will not make it to even the practice squad against against the Panthers starting O and he sucks.

Granted I did not watch the Panthers game but is there some perspective missing in his evaluation from yesterday? 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Ulofoshio played today. He can't go on PUP.  Milano has to go on the 53 before they put him on IR or he's out for the whole year.  There will be some conversations had with people but the risk is still there that they get claimed.  Vested veterans (played who have played 4 full years) ar enot subject to waivers and become UFAs immediately when they are released.  This is important to understand because players like Andreessen and Ulofoshio are not vested and can be claimed by other teams if cut. Deion Jones IS vested and cannot be claimed. He would immediately be an UFA and have to agree to go to a different team and couldn't be made to go against his will.  What that means is that if there is a numbers crunch the Bills can speak to Jones and tell him he will be resigned the following day and to stick around and if Jones wanted to stay he 100% could. If they try that will unvested players there is a risk the team can lose them no matter what via a waiver claim.

They’ve updated the IR rules.  They can put two on IR designated to return on cutdown day without being on the 53 first. 

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hardy was very good.  

Bad:

Bass is a problem.  

Shavers was not excellent. 

• Agree 1