Who’s stock is up after today’s game? Who’s stock went down?

Pete

20 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Andreesons stock.

With Milano out on IR it is possible they put Joe Andreessen on the 6th LB spot if they decide to carry 6 LB's which I think they will given the injuries they have had at the position. With Milano on IR I can see Bernard, Morrow, Deion Jones, Spector, D.Williams, and Joe Andreessen with Milano on IR and Ulo on the PUP. 

But if they don't PUP Ulo then I think Joe Andreessen is on waivers and put on the PS. I am not sure if they think Andreessen can be a decent to good special teams player which is what they will need from reserve linebackers. Overall I think for Andreessen it is going to come down to those factors. 

33 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

With Milano out on IR it is possible they put Joe Andreessen on the 6th LB spot if they decide to carry 6 LB's which I think they will given the injuries they have had at the position. With Milano on IR I can see Bernard, Morrow, Deion Jones, Spector, D.Williams, and Joe Andreessen with Milano on IR and Ulo on the PUP. 

But if they don't PUP Ulo then I think Joe Andreessen is on waivers and put on the PS. I am not sure if they think Andreessen can be a decent to good special teams player which is what they will need from reserve linebackers. Overall I think for Andreessen it is going to come down to those factors. 

Ulofoshio played today. He can't go on PUP.  Milano has to go on the 53 before they put him on IR or he's out for the whole year.  There will be some conversations had with people but the risk is still there that they get claimed.  Vested veterans (played who have played 4 full years) ar enot subject to waivers and become UFAs immediately when they are released.  This is important to understand because players like Andreessen and Ulofoshio are not vested and can be claimed by other teams if cut. Deion Jones IS vested and cannot be claimed. He would immediately be an UFA and have to agree to go to a different team and couldn't be made to go against his will.  What that means is that if there is a numbers crunch the Bills can speak to Jones and tell him he will be resigned the following day and to stick around and if Jones wanted to stay he 100% could. If they try that will unvested players there is a risk the team can lose them no matter what via a waiver claim.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Ulofoshio played today. He can't go on PUP.  Milano has to go on the 53 before they put him on IR or he's out for the whole year.  There will be some conversations had with people but the risk is still there that they get claimed.  Vested veterans (played who have played 4 full years) ar enot subject to waivers and become UFAs immediately when they are released.  This is important to understand because players like Andreessen and Ulofoshio are not vested and can be claimed by other teams if cut. Deion Jones IS vested and cannot be claimed. He would immediately be an UFA and have to agree to go to a different team and couldn't be made to go against his will.  What that means is that if there is a numbers crunch the Bills can speak to Jones and tell him he will be resigned the following day and to stick around and if Jones wanted to stay he 100% could. If they try that will unvested players there is a risk the team can lose them no matter what via a waiver claim.

Not true about Milano. He can go on IR with designation to return. Of course someone will have to leave when he returns. 

SVPG, Gore, Evans, Cain, and Jackson I felt all played well to very good.  I caught some bad plays by Anderseen, but also wasn't able to focus on the whole game with a draft going on and my in-laws also here, so will look forward to watching more of his game when I sit down to rewatch the full game.  

SVPG is a lock for the roster IMHO, I think he has played well all preseason...the others not so much.  I think their chances for the 53 are going to come down to how many they keep at other positions.  With Davis, Cook, and Ty at RB its hard to keep a 4th unless they are considered valuable ST players or they have an extra spot because they didn't go as deep somewhere else.  So will be interesting to see if they keep one of them. 

And with the receivers, its more will they keep 5 or 6 guys unless MVS becomes a surprise cut (and personally it wouldn't be that big of a surprise given all the drops in camp and preseason).

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

It’s a sad day for all the “Justin Shorter is an absolute beast” crowd … cmon now, don’t be shy. I know you’re out there 😂

Did you know that he was the top rated receiver prospect in the country during 7th grade?

Edited by buffblue
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Antonio said:

looked really good he played a serie against the Panthers D1 and opened good holes and pass protected well. 

Agreed.  And Shavers and Gore were excellent.  

Hardy was very good.  

Bad:

The defense.  Especially the line and LBs.  Bad.  

Bass is a problem.  

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I was working, streameast got seized, so I was ***** out of luck, please fill me in.

Frank Gore Jr had a game it looks like

Who else popped today for the Bills?

Less than 72 hours until The Turk makes his rounds.

UP:

DiNucci & Brown - nothing crazy here but I think both showed that they are at least competent enough for a PS spot somewhere in the NFL.  

Frank Gore Jr - not only did he run hard but also showed really good vision.  A strong showing and a player Buffalo should try to get on their PS.

Aaron Kromer’s OL - Both 2nd and 3rd team squads did a really good job all day.  

Deon Cane - Took those screen passes and made something out of nothing multiple times.  

Te’Cory Couch - seemed to make a lot of plays today.  Missed a few as well but he was around the ball a lot!

Daequan Hardy - Largely regarded as a slot CB due to his size but it was amazing to see him play outside against Dionte Johnson.  

KJ Hamler - you could see his explosiveness and speed late in the game.  

DOWN:

Kyron Brown - one of the worst players on the field today.  Gave up many catches including the game clincher.  

Eddie Ulofoshio - First game action of his career but was bad both against the run and in pass coverage.  

Dee Delaney - Looked ridiculously slow and was out of position on the Marshall TD. 

Tyler Bass - After a shaky performance at practice his missed 50 yarder was hardly encouraging.   

48 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

SVPG, Gore, Evans, Cain, and Jackson I felt all played well to very good.  Anderseen stock bubble burst.  I was surprised how much a tale of two games it was for him.  While I did not expect the same big game, last week he showed up so good on the All-22 and this week didn't look like a guy ready to be on a roster.

SVPG is a lock for the roster IMHO...the others not so much.  I think their chances for the 53 are going to come down to how many they keep at other positions.  With Davis, Cook, and Ty at RB its hard to keep a 4th unless they are considered valuable ST players or they have an extra spot because they didn't go as deep somewhere else.  And with the receivers, its more will they keep 5 or 6 guys unless MVS becomes a surprise cut (and personally it wouldn't be that big of a surprise given all the drops in camp and preseason).  Anderseen has a date set with the PS at best.   

What did you see?  i watched Anderseen and thought he played ok.  He didn’t have the splash played he had last week but aside from the TD I didn’t see anything too bad.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

What did you see?  i watched Anderseen and thought he played ok.  He didn’t have the splash played he had last week but aside from the TD I didn’t see anything too bad.  

You know, you may be right.  

Admittedly, I had a lot going on during the game with a fantasy draft going on and also my in-laws here, so only caught plays here and there throughout and caught a couple bad ones that maybe I prematurely reacted too harshly on.  I loved his film last week, so came in maybe with too much interest in him this week to where my reaction to a couple bad plays were maybe magnified a bit.  

So to be fair to him, I will wait until I get to rewatch it with more focus until I judge this weeks performance.