1984: Founder/CEO of Telegram and supporter of free speech arrested in France

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’ll just leave this here…

Putin, bro? Really….Again?

How long until you guys start to come up with new material? 😉

You know who else likes using the old “Putin” excuse?  The 51 CIA agents who falsely claimed that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…

And guess what? it was proven, in a court of law that they were LYING! No way! 😲😲😲

The whole “Putin” blaming has been debunked as CIA propaganda- just like when they came up with the term “conspiracy theory” back in the 1960s, to throw people off track from the CIA assassinating JFK…

People actually laugh at those who continue to use the “Putin” excuse…Just looking out for ya…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You know who else likes using the old “Putin” excuse?  The 51 CIA agents who falsely claimed that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…

And guess what? it was proven, in a court of law that they were LYING! No way! 😲😲😲

The whole “Putin” blaming has been debunked as CIA propaganda- just like when they came up with the term “conspiracy theory” back in the 1960s, to throw people off track from the CIA assassinating JFK…

People actually laugh at those who continue to use the “Putin” excuse…Just looking out for ya…👍

You realize that you're talking to Billstime new account, right?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I realize this is an important issue across the board, and personally I’ll wait to see what comes from all this as it relates to this individual (I had no idea about him or anything called “Telegram” beyond Western Union), but damñ if the Germans don’t make it all sound so terrifyingly German:

“In order to fulfill it’s legally prescribed duties, the Bundeskriminalmant would like you to…”

There are many, many times I am grateful the Skin-nerd vorfahren emigrated to the new world a couple hundred years ago.  

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

How about you put this in your own words why this is a good thing.  

“Put it in your own words” as if that would make any difference.

telegram is corrupted, used by the Russian military fsb and mob to spread lies, sex trafficing and drugs. All the things conservatives love so I can see what they are freaking out about. “Free speech” 

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This is the same judiciary committee that had 10 months of Biden, impeachment investigation hearings that found absolutely nothing. The same judiciary committee run by Putin stooges that use it to grandstand and spread Russian propaganda. The same judiciary committee that just days after admitting they found nothing on Biden switched to trying to impeach Kamala Harris days after she was announced as the candidate oh and let’s not forget about Trump‘s first impeachment, which was what was that again shaking down our allies what was the famous quote? “Just say there’s an investigation and I’ll do the rest.”

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is all about Elon

If anything this thread/topic has shows the left hates free speech and is hypocritical on levels. 

The protection is for the speech we don't agree with.  Not speech we do.  

• Agree 4

54 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If anything this thread/topic has shows the left hates free speech and is hypocritical on levels. 

So me an example of this speech "the left" hates that is not a lie, misinformation or disinformation? 

Show me your support for BLM protests, or the Green Party protests, climate change action, protecting the rights of others? anything that is not hate, racism or lies.

Take your time.

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So me an example of this speech "the left" hates that is not a lie, misinformation or disinformation? 

Show me your support for BLM protests, or the Green Party protests, climate change action, protecting the rights of others? anything that is not hate, racism or lies.

Take your time.

Show me one post where you don't take the side of some western government bully against an individual citizen? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If we lose the censorship battle, and by we I mean every single American, then nothing else matters.  We're done. This is why you have RFK jr. joining Trump who disagree on more policy than they agree on, but they both understand what censorship globalists are trying to do.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Show me one post where you don't take the side of some western government bully against an individual citizen? 

Redirect because you don't have an answer. Cool I'll keep waiting. 

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If we lose the censorship battle, and by we I mean every single American, then nothing else matters.  We're done. This is why you have RFK jr. joining Trump who disagree on more policy than they agree on, but they both understand what censorship globalists are trying to do.

Actually if we lose the vote it is all over. If anything you should be anti EC (but I know you are not) since it masks the voice of the people. If you have free and open elections then the people can vote to protect anything they find important. Speech, guns, abortion, children, anything really.