1984: Founder/CEO of Telegram and supporter of free speech arrested in France

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

When they knowingly facilitate it and refuse to stop. 

Well then, there should be zero issue. 

Prosecuting someone for knowingly facilitating CSAM because they are knowingly facilitating CSAM and refuse to do anything about it changes nothing in terms of precedent for free speech. 

If they make the same attempt against someone who isn’t knowingly facilitating CSAM, then this case won’t serve as useful precedent. 

Don’t make me tap the sign 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Better yet, why aren’t we hearing @BillStime talking about either? 😉

He seems to be a big advocate against pedophilia…👍

Billstime was censored, apparently.  Interesting that none of the MAGA's here have been.  And then they complain about free speech while spinning vile, ridiculous lies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Prosecuting someone for knowingly facilitating CSAM because they are knowingly facilitating CSAM and refuse to do anything about it changes nothing in terms of precedent for free speech. 

If they make the same attempt against someone who isn’t knowingly facilitating CSAM, then this case won’t serve as useful precedent. 

telegram already enforces its platform against illegal content. 

remember parler? Shut down after Jan 6 even though the investigation found that the majority of people at the rally were communicating via Facebook. Why wasn’t Facebook shut down?

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Billstime was censored, apparently.  Interesting that none of the MAGA's here have been.  And then they complain about free speech while spinning vile, ridiculous lies.

Russia collusion hoax?

“Very fine people” hoax?

The basis of everything the you guys argue is based on lies…

And no matter how much hard evidence you are shown, you still refuse to believe it- because you are in a CULT…. And that cult blocks your brain from any and all rational thought…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2

The same people who insisted that Joe Biden was absolutely fine up until the night of 6/27 are the very same people insisting you believe the the narrative on this story and every other one.

They are lost forever. They will parrot the regime narrative always and forever despite what photons hit their retinas and what sound waves vibrate inside their ears.

Only when their masters tell them that it's OK, just like with Biden, will they shed the programming.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Russia collusion hoax?

“Very fine people” hoax?

The basis of everything the you guys argue is based on lies…

Under Tim Walz legislation courtesy of France’s lead, Republicans can arrest the people and corporations facilitating those lies - cable news, TV networks, newspapers, etc.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

I’ll just leave this here…

COMMUNITY NOTES:

This is a lie.  

However it has been confirmed today that supporters of his arrest are communists who in turn are useful idiots.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

COMMUNITY NOTES:

This is a lie.  

However it has been confirmed today that supporters of his arrest are communists who in turn are useful idiots.  

Link, oh right you don’t have one outside of your imagination. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Link, oh right you don’t have one outside of your imagination. 

Post your polls cross tabs.  

I’ll continue pointing out your government is no different then France or Russia:

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Post your polls cross tabs.  

I’ll continue pointing out your government is no different then France or Russia:

Try reading (I know it’s hard but you are home alone so you can sound out the words and no one will snicker) this thread you might learn something. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Try reading (I know it’s hard but you are home alone so you can sound out the words and no one will snicker) this thread you might learn something. 

How about you put this in your own words why this is a good thing.  

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Simple question.  If only she did interviews 

• Like (+1) 1