Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Game Week Thread

9 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Murray is a pretty good QB when healthy and they were competitive at the end of last year when he was back. Bills will have to show up to win, can’t treat it like a warmup game.

If they lose this game at home there’s a problem 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Allen2Coleman said:

I think we need Bishop to get up to speed real quick, I don’t see Hamlin as the answer.

Hamlin was balling that game when he got injured.   I think to may people are looking down on him. I believe he will shock many

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

wgr acting like the Cardinals are some juggernaut.  Why’s everyone so scared of the Cardinals?

They finished out last year strong so they’re probably giving that more credence than it should. I just want the W no matter what even if it’s ugly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

I wish the NFL would create a package where you pick a team you like. Spend X amount of money per year and you can watch every single game and you don't need 9000 different apps.

I find it really crazy that here in Europe I buy Gamepass for €199 and have all games in one app and you guys need to watch every othet game on some different platform.

I understand the reasons but it is still crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Wrong animal.

Next time you use Chat GPT to create artwork use "Bison" instead of "Buffalo."

Little-known secret: it's easy to make the Bills roster  if you know what the Head Coach likes...

Who are you again?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Sal just said the Bills might go to Codrington and say “it’s windy we are going to go with Shakir today, we trust him more”  This guys only job is to return kicks. If you ever use another guy to return kicks then his roster spot is inexcusable. You traded for this guy to do a job

1 : we already had people for

2 : barely exists

Hopefully that’s just Sal thinking out loud and not a Bills mindset 

Mostly agree but he had no preseason to acclimate to the stadium conditions.  

53 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Any given Sunday my friend. Also, there isn’t really a home field advantage anymore (statistically).

Maybe not, but this is a team they should and need to beat. Especially at home. The early schedule doesn’t get any easier. It will be a bad sign if they don’t take care of business today. 

I am trying to keep in mind that this is very likely a transition year for the Bills.

They have $63 million ($63 MILLION!) in dead cap space + a ton of roster turnover. 

I am still obviously hoping they can make a Super Bowl run but I’m trying to be realistic. I think early season growing pains are probably likely, especially on defense with a 1st time play caller (ever, at any level afaik), 2 new starting safties and no Matt Milano.

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

After the opener, and the Brazil game, I've about had it with the overproduced, Zebra driven primetime games.

Give me a low drag, 24-14, 1 pm game heavy on the run and play-action.

Then tell the NFL to get off my lawn.

How many times will Bills O tackles get called for lining up in the backfield today?  I'm going with 5 one to call back a TD.

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

Murray is a pretty good QB when healthy and they were competitive at the end of last year when he was back. Bills will have to show up to win, can’t treat it like a warmup game.

Murray needs to be hit often so he starts seeing ghiosts.

1 hour ago, Lost said:

If the Bills somehow lose today, is our season done?   

Our season is @Lost and you replace Billy Buffalo after hair plugs and dye.